|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
* If you can, CALL or EMAIL ANYTIME FOR SPECIALS. : )
Let's talk about your group & rates.
* If you do not need all 4 bedrooms, I simply lock one or two to keep your rate down.
You still have run of the house. No one else will be there.
* Wonderful home located on the edge of Downtown Austin in the Historic Clarksville neighborhood. Clarksville is well established, very safe & walkable.
* Renovated Craftsman Style home originally built in 1940. Fun, eclectic & Austintacious!
* Fantastic location in the Heart of Austin, right off 6th Street east of Loop 1 (Mopac)
* Great neighborhood with great neighbors. I have lived here over 19 years.
I have been renting my home to Travelers for over 9 years already! Time flies!!
* Thanks in advance for being respectful of my neighbors and property.
* Exceptional Very Close Proximity To:
- Fantastic Restaurants
- Music Venues
- Grocery Stores
- Hike & Bike Trail is at the end of my street! Goes all around Lady Bird Lake!
- Austin Convention Center
- South Congress (SoCo ... Lots of Austintacious Shops, Fabulous Restaurants & Music).
- Barton Springs (Spring Fed, Take the Hike & Bike Trail at the end of my street)
- University of Texas
- Austin Community College
- Texas State Capital (Has Tours)
- Downtown Business District (Got business? Stay here and have fun too!)
- Wedding & Reception Locations
- Amy's Ice Cream (Entertaining place to get ice cream for adults & kids)
- Zilker Park (Train for kiddo's! Festivals!! Take the Hike & Bike Trail at the end of my street)
- Botanical Gardens
- Fantastic Tennis Courts
- Deep Eddie Pool (Spring Fed, can take the Hike & Bike Trail at the end of my street)
- Lady Bird Lake (Rent SUP, kayak's, canoes, bikes, etc. No powerboats on this lake)
- Lake Austin (The Hula Hut Restaurant is right on the water, there is a Boat Launch)
- Whole Foods (Started in a garage in Austin! Their HQ Store is right down the street)
- Spa's, Health Clubs & Salons
- 6th Street (LOTS of Music Venues, Restaurants & Shopping)
- The Warehouse District (4th Street area with Restaurants & Music)
- 2nd Street (Restaurants & Shopping)
- Fresh Plus (My favorite neighborhood grocery store = small)
- Nau's Pharmacy (Vintage Diner with old fashioned gifts & candy)
- and the list goes on ... basically you are in the middle of it all !
HAVE FUN PLANNING YOUR TRIP TO AUSTIN! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME WITH QUESTIONS. IF I MISS YOUR CALL, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I'LL GET RIGHT BACK WITH YOU. EMAILS ARE TYPICALLY ANSWERED PROMPTLY. SEE YOU SOON! : )
* LOVE Austin!
* Photographer & Media Producer who also Represents Musicians.
* Austin supports Independent Businesses and I enjoy working in this format.
* Owner & Manager of de'peacock Vacation Home ; )
* Enjoy meeting my guests when possible and making sure your stay is comfortable.
Deborah Peacock purchased this house in 1997
* Please contact me directly to reserve my home for your group at the best price.
* Owned my home since 1997
* It has been a bit of an art project for me.
* It is eclectic and Austintacious!
* It is located in one of the most desirable downtown neighborhoods in Austin.
* Clarksville is very safe and well established.
* Everything Austin is VERY close by!
* You will feel like an Austinite while staying at my house.
* It is fully equipped and includes a lot of art and music.
* This is not just any house ... it is quite unique and fun!
We had a wonderful time. More than once, Mom said it was the best birthday ever. Thank you for lending us the use of your lovely home. We love the West Lynn area and were happy to be within walking distance of some of our favorite spots.
My family just returned from a wonderful stay in Austin! There were 8 adults and we found Debb's unique house perfect for us. We were very comfortable and loved all the eclectic art. The home provides everything to make you feel at home. We also loved the beautiful yard, front and back! We ended every evening on the front porch, enjoying the serenity of the peaceful community. We hit all the must do's of Austin so greatly appreciated the comfortable and inviting beds. Debb is very friendly and accommodating, and truly wants people to enjoy their stay in her wonderful home. I would highly recommend this as a terrific place to stay!
Dianne & Family
My family and I stayed at the house and it was perfect! The master bedroom was off from the other rooms and was very quiet. The other bedrooms had comfy beds and great space. The house is unique, as is the neighborhood, and we had a wonderful time! Deb was there if we needed anything and very helpful with area knowledge.
We have just returned from a week spent at Debb's House. The house is perfect, and we all loved it and Debb is one of the most wonderful owners we've met. We felt like home at Debb's house!! Wonderful, quiet and safe neighborhood. Great backyard and Debb has even a little booklet with suggestion on restaurants, good places to visit etc. You can walk to Deep Eddy Pool, which is a very nice place to go to after/during a hot day :-) You can also walk to restaurants, bars...Always prompt in returning your calls, always following up and making sure all is going smooth. We had a wonderful time in Austin! Thank you Debb for everything!!
I came to Austin to celebrate my wife's birthday with some friends and to go to ACL.
The house is a very well maintained craftsman style house with all of the character you would expect in West Austin.
Deborah was super nice and went out of her way to ensure that all my questions were answered and that our arrival and departure were flawless. I have not rented many homes through VRBO but I do know that any future home rentals will have a high bar to meet. One of the couples with us rent their house through this service and commented how they would be incorporating some of personal touches that we enjoyed during our stay.
I recommend anyone visiting Austin, specifically for ACL to stay at this beautiful house as it is just a short 20 minute walk to Zilker Park.
The house was fantastic, plenty of room and lots of artistic items to look at and enjoy. Debbie Peacock, owner, was very helpful - she gave us info regarding Austin, places to eat and drink, as well as grocery stores, etc. She checked on us to make sure we were having a good time and to answer any qestions. The city is great and easy to get around in with cab service.
There was a large craft fair going on and the So-Co area has lots of little shops with unique items to enjoy. Too bad we were flying, although we all purchased some smaller items.
My 3 sisters and I had a great time. Thanks Debbie.
Not only is the house wonderful, but the owner is terrific. We were 'checked' in and given a brief orientation on the house, the neighborhood, and given tips on nightlife, dining, etc. I cannot find words to express how comfortable the house is, and what a great location! . Walking distance to Deep Eddy Pool, great restaurants, wonderful bars, etc. I have rented four or five different houses in Austin for weekend visits, but this is by far the best deal-not just value, but the owner is amazing! the house is amazing! and we had an amazing time!
* Location, location, location
* Wonderful, eclectic home in a historic neighborhood
* Ingredients for a fantastic stay in Austin!
* Please contact the owner directly to discuss rates and to reserve this
The City of Austin cares about it's residents and wants to insure that our communities are happy and peaceful. Therefore, they have enacted a rule that any more than 6 unrelated guests are a violation of City Code. My home's maximum capacity is 8 people. S so if there are more than 6 guests, at least 2 of them must be related.
Other Activities: Shopping, Dining, Dancing, Music, Swimming, Hiking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddle Board, Bicycling, Boating and much more.
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Austin is fun anytime of the year!
* If you are coming during non-event times please contact me to receive the best rates.
* Stay 7 nights & get the 7th night for FREE!
* I rent by the number of people and the number of bedrooms needed. I simply lock bedrooms you don't need to keep your rate down:
2 people with 2 Upstairs Bedrooms: $295 per night
3-4 people with 3 Upstairs Bedrooms: $345
4-5 people with the 3 Bedrooms Including the Master Suite: $395 per night
6-8 people with 4 Bedrooms Including the Master Suite: $495 per night
**Special Events extra such as: SXSW, ACL, F-1 are $595+ PER NT**
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.