Longer stays and smaller groups receive the best rates.
* If you do not need all 4 bedrooms, I simply lock one or two to keep your rate down.
You still have run of the house.
No one else will be there.
If you want the best rate, you can just rent upstairs and allow owner access to downstairs. Rarely does the owner need access, but will consider better rates in that case.
Just let me know your needs when making your inquiry so we can discuss the best rate for your group.
* Wonderful home located on the edge of Downtown Austin in the Historic Clarksville neighborhood. Clarksville is well established, very safe & walkable.
* Renovated Craftsman Style home originally built in 1940. Fun, eclectic & Austintacious!
* Fantastic location in the Heart of Austin, right off 6th Street east of Loop 1 (Mopac)
* Great neighborhood with great neighbors. I have lived here over 20 years.
I have been renting my home to Travelers for over 11 years already! Time flies!!
* Thanks in advance for being respectful of my neighbors and property.
* Exceptional Very Close Proximity To:
- Fantastic Restaurants
- Music Venues
- Grocery Stores
- Hike & Bike Trail is at the end of my street! Goes all around Lady Bird Lake!
- Austin Convention Center
- South Congress (SoCo ... Lots of Austintacious Shops, Fabulous Restaurants & Music).
- Barton Springs (Spring Fed, Take the Hike & Bike Trail at the end of my street)
- University of Texas
- Austin Community College
- Texas State Capital (Has Tours)
- Downtown Business District (Got business? Stay here and have fun too!)
- Wedding & Reception Locations
- Amy's Ice Cream (Entertaining place to get ice cream for adults & kids)
- Zilker Park (Train for kiddo's! Festivals!! Take the Hike & Bike Trail at the end of my street)
- Botanical Gardens
- Fantastic Tennis Courts
- Deep Eddie Pool (Spring Fed, can take the Hike & Bike Trail at the end of my street)
- Lady Bird Lake (Rent SUP, kayak's, canoes, bikes, etc. No powerboats on this lake)
- Lake Austin (The Hula Hut Restaurant is right on the water, there is a Boat Launch)
- Whole Foods (Started in a garage in Austin! Their HQ Store is right down the street)
- Spa's, Health Clubs & Salons
- 6th Street (LOTS of Music Venues, Restaurants & Shopping)
- The Warehouse District (4th Street area with Restaurants & Music)
- 2nd Street (Restaurants & Shopping)
- Fresh Plus (My favorite neighborhood grocery store = small)
- Nau's Pharmacy (Vintage Diner with old fashioned gifts & candy)
- and the list goes on ... basically you are in the middle of it all !
HAVE FUN PLANNING YOUR TRIP TO AUSTIN! As always, feel free to contact me anytime with questions. SEE YOU SOON! : )