|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Allow the sound of the waves to relax you as you enjoy a beautiful condo with all the modern amenities. High end appliances throughout. Modern decor professionally accessorized by Swan Interiors.
Enjoy all the modern conveniences; free high speed wireless internet, free long distance calling to the Mainland and Canada, high definition cable Plasma TV and apple TV. Bring your own Ipod or Ipad to wake up to or listen to your own music during your stay.
If you are looking for a stunning modern condo that has it all look no further!
This condo totally exceeded our expectations. Luxury condo that had everything we could have wanted. We unexpectedly used the sleeper-sofa when my son spent the night with us, and were very surprised to find a mattress that was as comfortable in the sleeper as our home mattress. (who even knew that they made those!?)
Beautiful clear bathroom sink counter with fantastic, classy beach decor throughout.
The grass below the unit was beautiful and we spent several evenings sitting on chairs on the lawn watching the waves hit the shore.
Covered parking was an extra plus, which kept our car cool from the sun and gave a feeling of safety when coming and going in the evenings.
Will definitely be coming back.
This was our second time at the condo ( the frist time in 2009). The condo is very welll equiped from to kitchen, to the towels and beach chairs, booggy boards.... Great bbq right on the beach. The location is great with great beachs to the north and south. The communication with owner was very efficient and helpfull. Highly recommend the condo.
Carey was very helpful in getting us scheduled. The oceanfront condo was beautifully decorated. Comforts of home were all there. Great place to stay! Highly recommend it!
A huge thank you to Carey and Warren for going above and beyond in making our holiday a fantastic experience! The condo is centrally located and easy to get to all the attractions that Maui has to offer. It has been beautifully renovated and has everything you need to make your stay thoroughly enjoyable. We loved the ocean views, watching the sea turtles, and the beautiful sunrises!! Carey provided us with all the information on what to see and do, recommended some of their favorite places to eat, and great directions! We will definitely be back again and have recommended this fantastic place to our family and friends!! Thank you again for a wonderful vacation!
Although upon arrival the building looks older. Once you enter the suite you realize all the details that have been put in to the place. It's beautifully renovated and has everything you would need! Carey was amazing is providing clear details and information on things we could do. Highly recommend this place for anyone wants to see both the north and south end of the island! Thanks again for a wonderful temporary home.
- Madeleine and Sambo (BC, Canada)
We can use 1,000 words to describe this unit or just use one. Outstanding!!! The unit exceeds the listing description. It is beautifully decorated, a perfect location, an awesome view of the bay and everything, and we mean everything is provided for. The surf, the whales and turtles and the view cannot be beat. Every amenity is provided for just bring your clothes and buy food. Carey was great to deal with. We rate this as 6 stars out of five!!! When, notice we did not say if, we return to beautiful Maui we will be looking to rent this unit again!!! Do not hesitate to book.
Situated right on the Ocean at Ma'alaea, just minutes away from the harbour in a quiet building located centrally to all of Maui's great beaches and vacation destinations.
Enjoy watching turtles frolick in the waves and the humpback whales during whale season all from the comforts of the lanai.
Within walking distance of the longest beach on Maui, the Maui Ocean Center, Maui Golf & Sports Park, Ma'alaea Shops and Restaurants.
Other Activities: ocean excurisions, shopping, kayaking, boating, miniature golf.
Our favourite activities on Maui to consider include:
* Blue Water rafting is highly recommended (is a snorkel trip) if you like to snorkel!
* Pacific Whale Foundation excursion right at the Marina near our condo
* Taking the ferry from Lahaina over to Lanai, then taking a private 3 hour Land Tour from Baccara ($75/person), or renting a Hummer, and have lunch at the Four Seasons over looking the beach, snorkel and explore around the private beach and then head back on the Ferry in the late afternoon. You will see schools of spinner dolphins and flying fish.
* Go and spend an afternoon watching the kite, wind and body surfers just past Paia, as well as the sea turtles napping on the beach and swimming in the calm pools.
* Go and snorkel at Black Rock in Kanapali near the Hilton and then have lunch or go browse the shops at Kanapali.
* Go to the swap meet on a Saturday for local produce, tshirts, hawaiian made jewelry,etc.
A few restaurant suggestions for you if you are going to be eating out at all.
- Go to up country and have great Mexican food in Makawao at Poly's
Go to Haiku and have breakfast or lunch at Baked or Colleen's
- Go for a brunch on the weekend at Makena Golf and Beach Resort in Wailea
- Best meal we have ever had (expensive but worth it) is at the Four seasons Wailea at Spago's - go before sunset and ask for a table overlooking the ocean. Pacifico's in Lahaina is second.
- Go and have lunch in Paia at the Fish Market or Flat Bread restaurant.
- Go to Coconut Fish Place in Kihei for Fish Tacos
- Go to Star Noodle near Lahaina - great atmosphere, fresh made noodles, great chef
- Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop on your way to Lahaina - great salads, burgers, pies, pastries, amazing chef
- Porto in the Maalaea Shops - great Organic pizza and salads
- Go grab a take out lunch at Whole Foods
- Monkey Pod Restaurant - Wailea
I am also attaching additional information about the Farmers Market where you can get local produce at reasonable prices.
The Maui's Fresh Produce Farmer's Market
Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center (center stage area)
Kaahumanu Avenue, Kahului
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
Maui Mall Farmers' Market & Craft Fair
Maui Mall, Kahului
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Maui Swap Meet (Local Fruit, Vegetables, Flowers, Gifts,
Clothes, Jewelry, etc.)
Maui Community College on Ka'ahumanu Avenue
7:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday only
Farmers' Market of Maui-Kihei
Located in Suda Store parking lot on South Kihei Road on
Monday thru Friday
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$125 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
$195 U.S. per day peak season and $175 U.S. low season.
Smoking and Pets Not Allowed: Cleaning fines will apply if smoking occurs in the unit or on the lanai. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.