About the property
- Condo600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
1 bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 1-4
Allow the sound of the waves to relax you as you enjoy a beautiful condo with all the modern amenities. High end appliances throughout. Modern decor professionally accessorized by Swan Interiors.
Enjoy all the modern conveniences; free high speed wireless internet, free long distance calling to the Mainland and Canada, high definition cable Plasma TV and apple TV. Bring your own Ipod or Ipad to wake up to or listen to your own music during your stay.
If you are looking for a stunning modern condo that has it all look no further!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful Maui condo
Great stay! Very clean and well kept. The beach chairs and snorkel gear was great to have on hand. We would stay again!
Beautiful condo in great location!
Really attractive & well-equipped condo in a nice building. Great views! Loved falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Convenient location. Owner is responsive and helpful. Definitely would stay there again.
Great condo. Absolutely everything high end and extra clean. Would definitely rent again.
The attention to detail and custom fittings are extraordinary. I loved the open kitchen, the self-closing cupboards, the dishes, the colour scheme, the shower, the bed, the leather sofa, the generous supply of condiments, and the list goes on! Oh, and thank you for the binoculars. We forgot ours and I’m an avid whale-watcher. The exception to all of this is the unsecured wifi but Carey is looking into this so future guests should be fine.
Everything you need!
What a beautiful place to stay and incredibly well equipped. I can’t think of anything we wanted or needed that wasn’t already provided. We really enjoyed having our coffee in the morning and relaxing later in the day while taking in the beautiful view from the Lanai. The location is very central and makes it easy to explore all parts of the island. A real home away from home.
Beautifully decorated and fully functional 4 th floor condo where the waves lull you into relaxation
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful condo, centrally located to everything on Maui. We loved listening to the waves and cooking in the fully equipped kitchen. A memorable vacation! Thank you!
Situated right on the Ocean at Ma'alaea, just minutes away from the harbour in a quiet building located centrally to all of Maui's great beaches and vacation destinations.
Enjoy watching turtles frolick in the waves and the humpback whales during whale season all from the comforts of the lanai.
Within walking distance of the longest beach on Maui, the Maui Ocean Center, Maui Golf & Sports Park, Ma'alaea Shops and Restaurants.
Other Activities: ocean excurisions, shopping, kayaking, boating, miniature golf.
Our favourite activities on Maui to consider include:
* Blue Water rafting is highly recommended (is a snorkel trip) if you like to snorkel!
* Pacific Whale Foundation excursion right at the Marina near our condo
* Taking the ferry from Lahaina over to Lanai, then taking a private 3 hour Land Tour from Baccara ($75/person), or renting a Hummer, and have lunch at the Four Seasons over looking the beach, snorkel and explore around the private beach and then head back on the Ferry in the late afternoon. You will see schools of spinner dolphins and flying fish.
* Go and spend an afternoon watching the kite, wind and body surfers just past Paia, as well as the sea turtles napping on the beach and swimming in the calm pools.
* Go and snorkel at Black Rock in Kanapali near the Hilton and then have lunch or go browse the shops at Kanapali.
* Go to the swap meet on a Saturday for local produce, tshirts, hawaiian made jewelry,etc.
A few restaurant suggestions for you if you are going to be eating out at all.
- Go to up country and have great Mexican food in Makawao at Poly's
Go to Haiku and have breakfast or lunch at Baked or Colleen's
- Go for a brunch on the weekend at Makena Golf and Beach Resort in Wailea
- Best meal we have ever had (expensive but worth it) is at the Four seasons Wailea at Spago's - go before sunset and ask for a table overlooking the ocean. Pacifico's in Lahaina is second.
- Go and have lunch in Paia at the Fish Market or Flat Bread restaurant.
- Go to Coconut Fish Place in Kihei for Fish Tacos
- Go to Star Noodle near Lahaina - great atmosphere, fresh made noodles, great chef
- Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop on your way to Lahaina - great salads, burgers, pies, pastries, amazing chef
- Porto in the Maalaea Shops - great Organic pizza and salads
- Go grab a take out lunch at Whole Foods
- Monkey Pod Restaurant - Wailea
I am also attaching additional information about the Farmers Market where you can get local produce at reasonable prices.
The Maui's Fresh Produce Farmer's Market
Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center (center stage area)
Kaahumanu Avenue, Kahului
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
Maui Mall Farmers' Market & Craft Fair
Maui Mall, Kahului
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Maui Swap Meet (Local Fruit, Vegetables, Flowers, Gifts,
Clothes, Jewelry, etc.)
Maui Community College on Ka'ahumanu Avenue
7:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday only
Farmers' Market of Maui-Kihei
Located in Suda Store parking lot on South Kihei Road on
Monday thru Friday
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$195 U.S. per day peak season and $175 U.S. low season. Smoking and Pets Not Allowed: Cleaning fines will apply if smoking occurs in the unit or on the lanai. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.