|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Small apartment room with kitchenette and breakfast bar, living area, sleeping area and a detachable roof terrace
It is located in 2013 completed by the architect Franz Kösters airy scene set in wooden penthouse. The view from the spacious roof terrace sweeps across the old trees of about 1400 m² of grounds and the surrounding gardens of the neighborhood with individual villas and offers in the setting sun a year end the day with fresh energy for the next trip.
Although the Penthouse is considered the top floor, it has high ceilings of nearly three meters long and four meters wide, floor to ceiling glass front in the living area. Underfloor heating and marble floors in the bathrooms offer a touch of luxury.
The apartment is located on Mexico Square, one of the most sought after residential areas of Berlin.
Modern eingerichtete Wohnung in der nichts fehlt was man in einer Ferienwohnung benötigt. Zudem noch ein großer Balkon! Die Lage der Wohnung ist wirklich toll. Man ist mitten im Grünen und mit der S-Bahn trotzdem schnell in der Stadt. Kleine Einkäufe fürs Frühstück kann man zu Fuß locker erledigen. Die Vermieter wohnen im Haus und sind sehr nett und hilfreich! Zusammenfasst können wir die Wohnung ohne Bedenken empfehlen!
• Shopping can be seen in S.-station Mexikoplatz at the vegetable stand, organic meat at Neuland -Metzger or baked goods in one of the three bakeries. There is also an exclusive assorted chocolate shop and a small wine shop and an Italian deli with lunch menu.
• On Saturday before the S-Bahn fresh food market on Sundays from time to time artist market.
• The Zehlendorfer do their daily shopping in the supermarket emperor in the Argentine avenue (walk 15 min. Or 2 stops by bus) or the center of Zehlendorf with the train one stop to Zehlendorf.
• Various surgeries and a pharmacy are found on and around the Mexikoplatz, hospitals are about 2 km
• Eating out nearby: La Gondola Due to the Mexikoplatz Asado Steakhouse, both within walking distance. By car or bus all the popular styles such as Indian, Spanish, American, Japanese, French, Croatian, etc. can be found in the vicinity. Brochures are available in the apartment.
• Going for a swim in the summer: The Schlachtensee, a (free) lake with restaurants and boat rental, can be reached in about 10 minutes walk across the Limastr, also popular with joggers with a circumference of 5.5 km..
• Wannsee beach, the traditional and largest inland sand beach in Europe. S-Bahn stop Niko Assee. From then about 300 m walk.
S-Bahn Wannsee, 3 stations. There, the shipping fleet starts with the 7 lakes trip or on Havel and Spree at the chancellery past through the city by boat.
• Playgrounds: A beautiful playground is located in the Matterhornstr, the extension of the Kaunstr.. All over the Lindenthaler to walk 15 minutes to the left. The walk takes you past beautiful old villas.
• three embassies as well as the Art Nouveau S-Bahn Mexico course (150 m), which according to the plans of the architect Gustav hard on. 1 In the surrounding area November 1904 was built with the emblem of the Royal Prussian Railway Administration. From there you can take the train or bus to Potsdamer Platz, Friedrichstrasse and Brandenburg Gate and Olympic Stadium, fair and Zoologischer Garten, Kurfürstendamm Memorial Church, Victory Column, Tiergarten and Central Station.
The Grunewald forest and the lakes of Wannsee to Potsdam and the Havel to the center of the city offer hiking, Bootswander- and water sports facilities, with which one can hardly expect in a busy city. Anyone who has seen it will not agree to come around that Berlin was worth the trip.