- The apartment is very spacious, with a high quality interiors and offers from all rooms, a spectacular ocean view. You can walk along the beach several beach restaurants reach [chiringuitos],
- After 5 minutes drive to shopping centers such as Aldi, Carrefour, Lidl, Mercadona, Eroski, etc
- The apartment has direct access to garage and pool, so very convenient for parents with young children and people with walker The living room has beautiful furniture Butlers, Sky and ASTRA TV, DVD, DSL Internet, huge doors to the terrace and every look outwards conveys the feeling of always being on the deck of a ship
- The two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms [one en-suite] are equipped with built-in wardrobes, marble floors [Fussbodenheizug in the bathrooms] and very beautiful ceramic,
- The kitchen has granite countertops and walls, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge with separate freezer compartment and electric oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery / cutlery for at least 6 people etc
- The apartment has a new, very quiet air conditioning [hot and cold], which makes a long-term renting this location interesting. The terrace has four sun loungers, a dining area and a very comfortable seating for 6 people
- A very large swimming pool with plenty of sunbeds and paved areas complements the beautiful and tranquil atmosphere.
Frank Kohler from Bremen [the first in Sinfonia del Mar]:
We arrived from Sevilla and wanted to stay at sea before we started the long journey back to Germany for a few days. The apartment is very nice, well laid out (from every room you can go directly to the terrace) and very well decorated. We were out of luck with the weather so we were from morning to afternoon, at breakfast, in reading, relaxing on. The view from the apartment is incredibly beautiful, more beautiful than the pictures. Not only the incredible sunrise every morning, the us out of bed 'awake kissed', but in the evening the lights of Marbella, Estepona and Gibraltar, the ships waiting in the Atlantic Ocean to hasten away, everything was just lovely. Daniela has to make us a mini-guide sent (super idea) and it was very easy to pick the restaurants for dinner, but also the program for the day ahead. Best recommendation!