- english, german
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Nur für Babys
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Rauchen auf Balkon, Kinder ab 12 Jahre nach Absprache
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
I’d like to begin with some perspective—we are experienced travelers who frequently rent apartments in Europe and try to take advantage of TA cruises to minimize the pain of flying internationally.
The Moselapart1 in Cochem is without doubt our favorite rental for many reasons:
1. The location is perfect—directly on the Moselpromenade with a wonderful view of the river.
2. Apartment included many extras such as fruit, coffee, tea, snacks, chocolates, etc. Washer and dryer worked well.
3. Close to many restaurants, stores, boating activities, etc.
4. Relatively quiet for an apartment—plenty of space.
5. But the best aspect of this rental is the attitude and the hosts, Helmut and Petra. As an example, on our last day we were scheduled to take the train from Cochem to Koblenz and connect to Stuttgart. The hosts arrived at the rental to inform us that the scheduled train itinerary had a diversion and we would not make our connection without a convoluted bus trip as well. Without going into detail, Helmut and Petra solved our problem with a quite satisfactory alternative, thereby saving the day. They actually turned our potentially disastrous situation into a pleasant journey—we can’t thank them enough.
Stylish apartment with A great location
Gracious hosts, spacious place and beautiful surroundings. I would definitely recommend.
Beautiful apartment . Lovely sitting on the balcony overlooking the river . The nicest apartment .
Exceeded our expectations!
Our stay in Cochem was delightful. Helmut and Petra were very helpful and attentive to our needs. The condo was one of the best places we have rented in Europe. It was very comfortable for 4 adults and was well supplied and furnished. The location was excellent, we did not have a car and we easily got around walking, biking and taking the train.
We were there for a week and easily could have stayed longer, there was so much to see and do.
We will be back one day!
Barb and Rob
My family had a wonderful visit to Cochem, in large part due to the wonderful place we stayed. The location and interior are as great as described, with a perfect view of the river. The owners were very accomidating, picked us up at the local train station, helped organize events we were interested in, etc. If we return to Cochem, there's no doubt that we would stay with them again.
More than I could have hoped for...
We had a long day of travel delays and then the drive from the airport to the apartment- we were exhausted. The plan was to get to the apartment and collapse into bed. As we arrived in the small town of Cochem we were revived by the scenes before us. The darkness was cut through by all the warm glow of golden lights began peeking out from shop windows. That in itself was picturesque but then there was the the added festivity of the beautifully Christmas- decorated shops. Our faces were glued to the car windows as we caught our first glimpse of the magnificent castle up on the mountain top overlooking all the town. We were completely awake and excited by the sheer awe.
Pulling up to the address there was a smiling face and warm greeting. Helmut met us in the garage and helped us get settled in. When the door to the apartment opened there was another smiling face to greet us, Petra had the entire apartment lit up and cozy for our stay. She had even outdone herself with beautiful Christmas decor. She has a real knack for hosting and it is apparent that she loves it.
The apartment is truly luxurious. They have thought of everything and make sure that all your needs are met. Everything from the bed linens to the bathtub are perfection and the only trouble we had was wanting to leave the fabulous apartment to go out and see the sights.
If you choose this apartment for your stay I promise you- you will have a wonderful visit. There could not be a more perfect place to spend your down time in beautiful Cochem. Thank you so much for making our first trip to Germany absolutely wonderful.
Downtown able to reach everything on foot, boat ramps against the Property,