• Entrance area
• Living/dining-room with pull-out couch-bed for 2 persons, SAT-TV and fantastic view of the lake and the mountains opposite. Access to the balcony
• Well-equipped kitchen unit with dish-washer
• Bedroom with double bed (single mattresses) and beautiful view of the lake
• Attractive bathroom with shower, bidet and window
• In front of the apartment there is a private terrace (approx. 40m²) with fantastic view of the lake
• Large balcony (approx. 8m²) with fantastic view of the lake, the mountains opposite, Ascona and the islands of Brissago
The 6-family house “Residenza Vista Lago” was completely renovated in 2011 and is approx. 1 km away from the Swiss border on the Italian side, in a sunny, panoramic location. All apartments have spectacular views of the lake and the mountains. Some of these views extend as far as Ascona and the Brissago Islands. A special feature is the 100 m² private sunbathing area at the lakeside, with barbecue and shower amenities. This area is separated from the apartment building only by the lakeside road. All apartments were tastefully refurnished in 2011 and superbly equipped with i.a. air-conditioning and dishwashers. Cannobio centre, the splendid lakeside promenade, the public beach and the Cannnobina river, are all within a 5-minute car drive. There is gratis parking at the apartment house and also ca. 20 m from the house.
Cannobio is a lively, small town (approx. 5.300 inhabitants) and it is one of the most important tourist centres on the Lake Maggiore. The picturesque town has a long history, reflected in the „palazzi“ from various periods. The beautiful lakeside promenade with the old harbour and numerous shops, restaurants, cafés and bars, entice one to spend relaxing hours here. The public bathing beach is particularly attractive, with its large relaxation area (grass and sand), where one can also find shade during the Summer months. This beach is very suitable for children. Water-sports enthusiasts can avail of a wide variety of water-sports equippment which is for hire: surfboards, motorboats, paddleboats. In Cannobio there are additional sporting facilities – a sports ground with athletic track, sailing club, tennis courts, boccia, mini-golf, childrens' playground, etc. The vicinity to wellknown places such as Locarno and Ascona, with their annual film and jazz festivals, extend the range of leisure-time options. Thanks to the shipping-line on the lake, one can also reach many places by boat. The numerous walks and excursions which one can enjoy around the lake, as well as in the surrounding mountains and valleys, make this region particularly attractive.