|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The detached, 70 m² 3½-room house "Carpe Diem" is located in a quiet and sunny elevated position approximately 1 km from the center of Brezzo with its shops, bars and restaurants. In about 1.5 km away there in the holiday complex Belmonte a tennis court (for a fee) and a beautiful swimming pool with children's pool. Access to the pool is free and in consideration of the weather of about In early June until about Mid-September is possible (the key can be found in the house). This tastefully furnished house has been renovated in 2015 and offers a pleasant outdoor area with a 30 sqm corner terrace and a 700 m² large enclosed garden. Both the indoor and the outdoor area you can enjoy a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains up to the Sugar Loaf from Caldé and the Monte Rosa massif in the western Swiss Alps. Your car can park either in the car park at the garage in front of the house (15 steps to the house) or on the additional parking above (20 steps). House layout:
• Input range
• living / dining room with sofa bed with high comfort for 2 persons (1,40 mx 2,00 m), SAT-TV, fireplace (only for decoration), beautiful view of the lake and the mountains and floor to ceiling panoramic sliding doors with access to the partially covered terrace and in the garden
• Separate kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
• Utility room with fridge / freezer
• bedroom with double bed (one mattress: 1,40 x 2,00 m)
•. 2 Bedroom with sofa bed with high comfort for 2 persons (1.60 m x 2.00 m)
• en suite to. 1 Bedroom with bath with shower and window
•. 2 Ensuite Bathroom to second Bedroom with shower and window
• Ca. 30 m², partly covered corner terrace with awning and outdoor fireplace (for decoration only)
• Ca. 1 000 m² enclosed hillside plot (of which approximately 700 m² garden) with a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains up to the Sugar Loaf from Caldé and the Monte Rosa massif in the western Swiss Alps.
The picturesque village of Brezzo di Bedero (about 1 200 inhabitants) perched on a terraced plateau above Lake Maggiore and attracted thanks to its dominant position among the rolling hills of the eastern shore always visitors and vacationers from all over the world. Surrounded by lush green hills and the deep blue of the lake testify numerous villas and cottages of the popularity of this place. In the old village centers of the districts and Brezzo Bedero the village knew to preserve the charm of the past and comes up with pretty ornate, old houses on. Jewel of the small town is the Romanesque Collegiate Church of San Vittore il Moro, called "La Canonica" from the 12th century, the. With beautiful frescoes from the late 15 Century visitors captivates. Every July and August, the church transformed into an impressive concert hall and offers a unique atmosphere classical concerts at a high level. A sports center, several swimming and numerous hiking trails in the idyllic hinterland guarantee a wide range of recreational activities and unhurried relaxation. Only about 4 km from Brezzo di Bedero Luino lies (about 15 000), which, with its many shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, a sports center with 4 tennis courts, an indoor swimming pool (25 mx 12 m), a Sail - and surf school and the marina offers several suggestions to design your stay there. Famous but the capital of the Lombard shore is mainly for its large weekly market, which is held every Wednesday along the tree-old plane lakeside promenade and the romantic old town and people to flow even from far away in the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 27 2016 - Oct 8 2016
3 night minimum stay
- Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person;
- Handtücher für € 5,- pro Person
- Kinderbett für € 10,- pro Woche
Die o.g. Preise beziehen sich auf eine Belegung des Hauses bis 5 Personen.
Bei einer Belegung bis 3 Personen erhalten Sie einen Preisnachlass in Höhe von € 5,- pro Nacht.