Former signalman's house ****:
- Built around 1862, restored 2012/2013
- Living room on ground floor with double sofa bed
- Kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, dish washer, microwave and floor plan.
- Two bedrooms on upper level:
one with a double bed and the
other with a double bed and two single beds
- Bathroom on ground floor with washbasin Shower and
- All furniture made from solid wood
- Ground floor with the original brickwork
- Upper level made of solid wood (solid wood wall system,
- All rooms with wall heating, additional iron wood stove in
- Bathroom and porch also with floor heating
- All inner sides of the outer walls with earthen plastering and colours
- Network connections in the bedrooms
- Internet (generally HDSPA [high speed]) over
LAN or detachable Wi-Fi
- large terrace with stones from the 2 km further located Theuma
- 3,000 m² garden for sports, games, tents or just for
relaxation and tranquillity.
- Four German Tourism Association stars
- Acknowledgement in the Saxon 2013 national competition for 'Rural building'.
We completely rebuilt the first floor of the house with massive wood, loam plaster everywhere and wall heating. Everything is strictly ecological.