About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
4000 Sq Foot House, 6 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths that sleeps 12
This spacious 6 bedroom house was built for your comfort and enjoyment. Enjoy the panoramic ocean views from the two balconies of this 3 level, 4000 square foot house. This house is ideal for large families, a group of friends or multiple couples who enjoy relaxing together.
The top floor is the gem of the property. It has a large patio balcony, spacious living room, big kitchen and dining room.
* KITCHEN: Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, double sink, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, mixer, electric can opener, cutlery, crockery, saucepans, and over 200 square feet of black granite countertops including a 50 square foot black granite butcher block table. There is also a ceiling fan.
* LIVING ROOM: There are 2 three seat leather couches with one of them being a sofa sleeper, 3 two seat leather loveseats, and a recliner so you can relax and enjoy the 50 inch flat screen TV. We also recently installed a ceiling fan. Ceiling to floor windows with wooden blinds that lead to our gorgeous ocean view. The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean.
* BALCONY: Patio table with umbrella. 10 chairs for the table. 2 chaise lounges to lay out on. Plenty of room to lay out and enjoy the warm Mexican sunshine. Check out the surf from our place to see if the surf looks good.
* DINING ROOM: One formal table that has 12 chairs. There is one other table off the kitchen that has 6 chairs.
* BATHROOM: One sink, vanity and toilet.
SECOND FLOOR: The second floor has one and a half bathrooms, four bedrooms, one with a fireplace and two others that are adjacent to a balcony with fabulous surf views. This balcony has a table with 4 chairs. The half bathroom has a washer and dryer that you can use while at the property.
* MASTER BEDROOM #1 has a KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands with patio doors leading to balcony area. Ceiling Fan/Lamp, Cable TV (27' TV),
* MASTER BEDROOM #2: KING-SIZED bed, two night stands and 2 lamps. A Ceiling Fan/Lamp, armoire, closet, two nightstands, with patio doors leading to balcony area.
* BEDROOM #3: KING-SIZED bed, two night stands and 2 lamps. A Ceiling Fan/Lamp, fireplace, Cable TV (27' TV). Adjacent to bathroom with tiled overhead shower stall, vanity and toilet.
* BEDROOM #4: BUNK Bed with full on the bottom and single on the top, Ceiling Fan/Lamp, Cable TV (20' TV) and dresser.
* BATHROOM: Tiled overhead shower stall, vanity and washer/dryer.
FIRST FLOOR: Has the 2 car garage with two bedrooms with a full bathroom. One bedroom has a king bed and one bedroom has a queen bed.
* BEDROOM #5: Ceiling Fan, KING-SIZED bed, Cable TV (27' TV), and 2 end tables.
* BEDROOM #6: Ceiling Fan, QUEEN-SIZED Bed, Cable TV (20' TV) and dresser.
* BATHROM with tiled overhead shower stall, vanity and toilet.
* MISCELLANEOUS: Stained glass windows and colorful tile throughout house. Towels, bed linen, kitchen utensils, silverware, plates, pots and pans provided.
* FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET
* 2 CAR GARAGE with automatic door. You are allowed to have 3 cars in the Las Gaviotas complex during your stay at our house.
The private beach, oceanfront pool, soothing jacuzzi, tennis, and volleyball courts are just a short walk from our house. Explore the tidal pools, lie on the sand beach, relax at the pool, fish from the jetty, or hit the surf with your friends. Due to the mild climate, the possibilities for relaxation and enjoyment are endless all year round.
Check out the close to 70 positive comments from previous guests at the 'Traveler Reviews' icon at the top of the page.
We also have other properties (VRBO Listing #19642 and #22935) at Las Gaviotas. Please Click on 'All My Rental Listings' link below to view.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Robert Bayer
We are a family of 6. Mom, Dad and 4 teenagers. Mom and Dad are retired United States Naval officers that are now working to raise their children. We live in San Diego so we are a short trip (less than an hour) from this house in Las Gaviotas.
Robert Bayer purchased this House in 2004
Why Robert Bayer chose Las Gaviotas
In 2002, a friend offered us a chance to stay at their house in Las Gaviotas. Being from the east coast we were a bit apprehensive about going to Mexico. We were we wrong. We enjoyed our short stay so much that we continued to rent other house with friends and family and continued to have wonderful, short get a ways to our slice of paradise in Mexico at Las Gaviotas. In 2003 we decided to buy a place. We have not looked back since.
What makes this House unique
Once we turn into the gates of Las Gaviotas we witness the beautiful ocean view and we feel the peace and serenity of the area. We love to walk around the community especially the paved paths along the coast and down to the beach. Having the amenities of the house, vice a hotel, gives our whole family and friends the room to spread out and make everyone feel like they are at home. We hope you feel the same experience.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Had a wonderful time staying in Las Gaviotas!
The house was very nice and clean. Rob was very helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend staying here!
absolutely perfect !!!!!
Gigantic house! 6 adults and 5 kids everyone had a nice room even has a mother-in-law quarters on the 1 floor. The dining table is as big as the house it self ! plenty of room for everyone to sit at the same time for meals and games. The kitchen is just as big plenty of room in the kitchen for multipurpose at the same time. The sandy beach is on the same side of the compound as this house which made it a short walk. We all had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back...
AMAZING VACATION! SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL!
We had an AMAZING time at Rob's house. It was perfect for our families (total of 11 between adults and kids).
The community is so beautiful and we plan on going bak.
Thank you, Rob!
Beautiful and impressive home with access to everything you need inside the house and compound.
Our weekend trip to Mexico was made complete with this home. It's large, convenient, and has everything you need. Rob, the owner is as well incredibly easy to deal with and he makes your trip as easy as possible. Will absolutely go back!
Awesome Location! Good Layout, very comforntable.
Over all, we had a fantastic time. We were close to everything, there was a ton of room, and the view from the balcony was priceless at sunset. The house definitely needs a little TLC though. The refrigerator wasn't very cold and leaked, the floors need a deep cleaning, the lowest floor was musty, stuff like that.
We had Isabel cater breakfast and she and her daughter did an awesome job - I would definitely recommend it. Rene from the guard shack arranged for a chauffeured shuttle bus to take us wine tasting, that was great too. The driver tried to change the price on us at the end of the day, so better be clear up front. He did agree to the original price in the end.
My family had a great time and we will definitely return to Las Gaviotas.
Thank you for the feedback and we are glad that overall you had a fantastic time during your stay at our house. We had a busy summer so we will ensure our maids do some deep cleaning now that the summer season is over. We will also check out that refrigerator and replace it if necessary. We are glad you also enjoyed our recommended catered house meals and traveling to Guadalupe Valley for the wine tasting. These kind of encounters make your trip to Baja special. We are glad you had a great time this time in Baja and we look forward to working with you again.
3 Stacks of Beautiful!
My friends and I decided to rent this beautiful 3 floor home for my 26th birthday and we absolutely loved it. I do want to include some concerns regarding the home but it does not overlap all the positive experiences we all had such as: beautiful views ( on each floor), the room set up is extraordinary for a large group and the stair format around the house is so unique. We were all young adults so we loved that about the house but I would not recommend this for children or elderly people. Also, two bedrooms with balcony doors (view) on the second floor do not have curtains (no privacy) and if someone from across the way happens to go on their roof to hang out they are capable of looking in each room, the glass on the doors is clear.
Overall this home had everything we needed and more.
Thank You Robert!
The scenic views, private accommodations, and serene environment provide tranquil respite from the cumulative stresses in our hectic daily lifestyles. Ultimately, it is a haven of rest and relaxation as well as fun in the sun for all ages just 25 miles south of the border, six miles south of Rosarito Beach, three miles south of Fox Studios and one mile north of Puerto Nuevo, the famous lobster village. We invite you to visit our luxurious 4000 square foot home. Relax and enjoy the beautiful views. You will not be disappointed! Other Activities: boating, biking, shopping, parasailing
Additional information about rental rates
Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years have a 4 night minimum at $525 per night. Mid week rentals during the summer require only a 2 night minimum. Our house is ideal for families, couples or a group of friends getting together. We do not rent to groups of guests that are under 25 years old.