|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Reminiscent of a southern Mediterranean village, Las Gaviotas is a pristine, picturesque and secure oceanfront development nestled along the breathtaking Baja coast. White and tan colored plaster homes with brilliant colored tile and red clay roofs are strategically terraced along cobblestone streets directly overlooking the ocean. It is a haven of rest and relaxation as well as fun in the sun for all ages just 25 miles south of the border, six miles south of Rosarito Beach, and one mile north of Puerto Nuevo.
Panoramic ocean front views from this house render it a prime choice for those who enjoy 'la dolce vida' or 'the sweet life'. Elegant furnishings with a modern flare make it ideal for entertaining with its 3 outdoor patio areas. Our place is ideal for large families, a group of friends or multiple couples who enjoy relaxing together. We invite you to visit our luxurious 3500 square foot home. You will not be disappointed!
The top floor has an ocean view living room with a fireplace, full kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, patio/balcony and a rooftop balcony.
* KITCHEN: Our kitchen has over 50 feet of tile countertop. Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, double sink, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, mixer, dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
* LIVING ROOM: Vaulted ceilings with skylights. It has a circular leather sofa, a 32” TV with DVD/CD player, ceiling fan and a fireplace. The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean. Sit and enjoy the view of the ocean and hear the roar of the waves.
* MASTER BEDROOM: KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands, ceiling fan/light, and cable TV (27' TV). The sliding glass doors open up to the balcony and the ocean. Lie on the bed and enjoy the view of the ocean and hear the roar of the waves. This bedroom has its own bathroom with tub/shower.
* BEDROOM #2: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan/light, night stand and mirrored closet doors. This bedroom has its own bathroom.
* BEDROOM #3:This upstairs upstairs has a bunk bed with a full mattress on the bottom and a twin mattress on the top. There is also a trundle bed that has two twin mattresses. This room can sleep up to 5 children or 4 adults. Its bathroom is right next door.
* DINING ROOM: One formal table that has 12 chairs. This room has stained glass windows, a ceiling fan/light and 3 additional bar stools that line the kitchen countertop.
* BALCONY: Two patio tables with 12 chairs and a charcoal barbeque. You can check out the surf from here or go to the rooftop patio and get the best ocean view on the block.
The bottom floor has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, patio and one car garage w/ washer/dryer.
*LIVING ROOM has a sofa, loveseat, Cable TV with a 50” flat screen TV & DVD, and a ceiling fan/light.
* KITCHEN: Our kitchen has over 30 feet of tile countertop. Fully-equipped with modern appliances. Full oven and stovetop, microwave, sink, large refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
* MASTER BEDROOM: KING-SIZED bed, dresser, two nightstands, ceiling fan, and cable TV (32' TV). This bedroom has its own bathroom with a jacuzzi tub/shower.
* BEDROOM #2: QUEEN-SIZED bed, ceiling fan/light, built in book shelves and night stands with lamps. This bedroom has its own bathroom with shower stall.
The private beach, oceanfront pool, soothing hot tub, tennis, and volleyball courts are just a few yards from our door. Explore the tidal pools, lie on the sand beach, relax at the pool, fish from the jetty, or hit the surf with your friends. Due to the mild climate, the possibilities for relaxation and enjoyment are endless all year round. You will not be disappointed! Check out the over 30 comments from previous guests at the 'Traveler Reviews' icon at the top of the page. You can also check out the two other 6 bedroom houses we have at Las Gaviotas at vrbo for #s 35219 and 19642.
We are a family of 6 that lives in San Diego but we make the short drive across the border to Baja quite often. We love being near the ocean.
The Owner purchased this house in 2005
This house in Las Gaviotas is less than one hour drive from our house in San Diego. Las Gaviotas is a great get away that is right on the coast, a few miles south of Rosarito.
This house has 5 bedroom and 5 bathrooms along with 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms. It is over 3500 square feet. Our second floor patio and balcony offer great 180 degree ocean views. You can then go up to our roof top deck and you will get even better views. Fom our house, you can walk down our cobblestone street and paved path for less than a minute and you will be right in front of the ocean. Walk another minute or two and you will be on the Las Gaviotas beach.
A perfect place for family and friends. It was safe, clean and everything worked perfectly. I would highly recommend booking your next adventure here. The dual kitchens worked out great for our group. It is also very close to some amazing restaurants, Ollies Pizza, The Calypso, Splash as well as Puerto Nuevo. The security throughout the Las Gaviotas area was unbelievable and the view of the Sunsets were priceless. I plan on going back as much as I possibly can.
This place is great for a couple families with excellent private accomodations. Owners very easy to deal with.
I couldn't say enough amazing things about Rob and his house. From start to finish he was incredible and easy to work with. The house is beautiful and spacious with one of the most amazing rooftop views in Las Gaviotas. The location is perfect no matter what you are looking for. The rooms are very well kept and updated. There are plenty of bathrooms to choose from so the girls in your group can take their sweet time. The 2 level split of the rooms makes it easy to separate your group whether you have children or friends that want to stay up all night...there is something for everyone!!!!
This was the perfect home for 2 families with 5 kids under the age of 8 for a beach vacation. View was breathtaking. Two huge tables on the balcony to enjoy every meal together, grill too, so always enjoying the oceanview. Lounge chairs on rooftop balcony. So close you could hear the waves even inside the house with open doors. Home was very clean, plenty of comfortable beds, great showers. Kitchens were fully equipped with appliances, blenders, spice racks, and cooking utensils and pans. Washing machine and dryer in garage.
Las Gaviotas was completely secure, felt very safe. Awesome surf right there if you bring your own surfboard. Kids really enjoyed playing in the sand and with the rocks on the beach, and at pool and shuffleboard court. Quick drive from San Diego and so affordable to have a large vacation home at the beach. Owners were completely accessible for questions before our visit. Thanks for a wonderful, memorable vacation ! Definitely will rent this beautiful home again!
We rented this house with another family and we were not disappointed. This is the perfect place for two families or one big family to spend some fun at the beach and explore many of the local attractions. We drove up and down the local coastline during the day and visited Rosarito beach, Puerto Nuevo, + La Fonda where we enjoyed the local restaurants and activities that were recommended by the home owners. Not once did I ever worry about our safety driving around and the house is in a gated community that is patrolled by guards 24/7 so we felt very relaxed our entire stay. I would absolutely recommend this house and this community to any family or large group looking to experience the local culture and beach. The owners were very accommodating, responsive, and helpful to make our trip memorable.
The scenic views, private accommodations, and serene environment provide tranquil respite from the cumulative stress in our hectic daily lifestyles. Ultimately, it is a haven of rest and relaxation as well as fun in the sun for all ages just 25 miles south of the border, six miles south of Rosarito Beach, 3 miles south of Fox Studios and one mile north of Puerto Nuevo, the famous lobster village.
Other Activities: shopping, Boating, Parasailing,
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|One time maid cleaning fee||$60|
Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and New Years have a 4 night minimumn at $475 per night. Christmas has a 3 night minimum at $325 per night. Non-weekend rentals during the summer season do not require a 4 night minimum. Our house is ideal for families, couples or a group of friends getting together but we do not rent to groups under 25 years old.