|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
• Living room with double bed (single mattresses), SAT-TV, lovely high wood-paneled ceilings, breathtaking views of the lake, the Brissago Islands and the mountains and access to both balconies
• Well-equipped open-plan kitchen with induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher and freezer
• Storage room (here you will find 2 extra beds which may be placed in the living room)
• Attractive bathroom with bath tub with integrated shower, bidet and window
• 1st covered balcony (approx. 6 m²) with view of the countryside
• 2nd covered balcony (approx. 10 m²) with breathtaking views of the lake, the Brissago Islands and the mountains
This residence is a real gem! The locaton is a paradise - beautiful, quiet and sunny. Here from Pino, you can enjoy an outstanding view of Lake Maggiore and the Swiss Alps. The house “Casa Romantca” is located on the grounds of the small and idyllic “Residence „La Fonte“. The pool is a wonderful leisure-time amenity: it is normally in use (weather dependent) from early/mid-June until early /mid-September. From the front of the residence you can go directly to the small village, Pino. A small shop is within approx. 3 minutes walking distance and the public beach is approx. 1 km away. Directly behind the Residence there is a forrest with many walking and trekking routes. Here you can explore the area with the help of well-marked trekking paths and enjoy Lake Maggiore with all its many facets. The four studio corner apartments in the house „Casa Romantica“ were re-furnished in 2014, tastefully, individually and with great attention to detail. A well-known interior designer planned the furnishings, decor and the individual frescos with great enthusiasm and élan. This means that each appartment has its own flair and a theme in connection with the name of the appartment. All apartments have have spacious outdoor areas consisting of or a terrace and balcony or 2 balconies as well as a wonderful view of the lake, the Brissago Islands and the mountains. If you feel the need to keep in touch with the rest of the world, gratis W-LAN Internet access is at your disposal. You may park your car on the parking spaces beside „Casa Romantica“.
• Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person
• Handtücher für € 5,- pro Person
• Kinderbett für € 3,- pro Nacht
• Hochstuhl für € 10,- pro Woche
• Nur 1 wohlerzogenes Haustier pro Aufenthalt erlaubt
Pino is a pretty and natural village with many walking and trekking paths. This idyllic spot is located on a promontory which forms a peninsula on Lake Maggiore and from where one has a splendid view of the lake, Locarno, Ascona, Brissago and the island of the same name, with sub-tropical gardens, as well as the surrounding mountains, such as the Saint-Gotthard Massif. The well-maintained beach and Switzerland are only approx. 900m away from Pino. The area has a very good infrastructure: excellent restaurants, medical and pharmaceutical amenities, banks and shops, all of which guarantee a pleasant stay, even for a longer period.
The range of cultural events is very varied here and the area also boasts many opportunities for sports and activities: public baths with a small beach by the lake, mini-golf, tennis, gyms, swimming-pools, riding and sailing schools, water-skiing, etc. We must also mention the beautiful Ascona golf-course. The vicinity to such well-known places as Locarno and Ascona, with their annual international film and jazz festivals, completes the range opportunities to enjoy relaxation, sport and culture.