|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
The large air-conditioned detached house (200 m²) with double garage, with private heated pool in quiet area of Nokomis is located in an open area with a very helpful neighborhood. The house was purchased in 2012 and completely renovated interior.
Types of rooms:
- Large spacious living / dining room
- Living room with Verizon FIOS HDTV, high speed internet and
Free phone calls in the US
- Another dining room overlooking the pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate room with washer and dryer
The sleeping arrangements are divided as follows:
- A large bedroom with king-size bed, walk
Closet, private bathroom (walk in shower) and
adjoining office area
- One bedroom with full size bed with
- One bedroom with two single beds
- Both bedrooms with spacious closets
- Another bathroom for both bedrooms with bath shower
A German local contacts will assist you with suggestions, questions or requests, please feel free to
Activities and events:
- To Nokomis Beach is about 5 minutes by car. Many
Shopping (Walmart, Publix, pharmacies, etc.)
Restaurants, bars, banks, post office close by,
- To Venice Beach and Downtown Venice is about 5
Minutes by car,
- Just minutes to the beaches of the Gulf Coast, many
Golf courses (in the greater Sarasota are 44
Golf courses, some in the near vicinity, one directly in the
- Canoe trips in the nearby natural parks
- Historic Spanish Point
- Sarasota (about 15 minutes by car):
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- MOTE Aquarium
- Tampa (about an hour drive):
- Ybor City
- Busch Gardens
- Water Park
- Florida Aquarium
to name just a few
- Orlando (about two hours by car):
- The famous Magic Kindom and a variety of other
Theme parks including Cape Canaveral
Excursions: The south
- Babcock Ranch (about 45 minutes by car)
- Ft. Myers (about an hour drive)
- Edison Ford Winter Estate
- Sanibel Iceland
- Everglades (2.5 hours drive)
and many other destinations (including multi-day trips), the
You can see from the documents in the house
Home away from home.
What a beautiful house. Everything you need is available.
The house is spacious and good maintained.
The house was even better as shown at the pictures.
The location is just perfect. 5 Minutes away from a Publix for your groceries, and only a 10 minutes drive to the local beach.
Lots of things to do in the area.
The contact with the owner was really nice. I would recommend this house to all my friends and family as I am sure everybody will love this house and it's location.
I am sure that we will come back!
Thanks for a great time!
We again stayed this past January at this lovely house. Everything was exactly the same one year later. Please see my review from the previous year. A perfect house to enjoy Florida in the winter! All the accolades still are true. Thank you so much.
We stayed in this lovely home for three months in 2015. It exceeded all of our expectations as far as cleanliness, location and amenities. The heated pool was splendid as was the master bedroom suite and the two extra bedrooms. It honestly felt like home from the moment we opened the front door- we never felt like we were in a rental house. Located between Venice and Sarasota, many beaches, restaurants, museums, theaters and shopping were all close by. The house is in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to Tamiami Trail (Rt 41)The Legacy Trail is a short walk or bike ride from the house.There is a friendly, helpful contact person if you need him. Our stay here was perfect.
This property was beautifully and spotlessly clean! Everything looked new. A spacious contemporary design with lots of windows to bring the outside in. I have a bad back and the beds were comfortably firm. We enjoyed sharing it with family and friends. The little ones loved their room with Disney character photos on the walls. They supplied 4 bikes and we enjoyed biking on the Legacy trail only 5 minutes from the house. The few repairs that arose were quickly taken care of as the friend/manager lives down the street and attended to the repairs in a very timely manner. There's lots of beach equipment too! The house is fully equipped....just bring your clothes. It's a 5 minute drive to the Nokomis Beach. Located on a cul de sac street, just a couple of blocks from Rt. 41, yet very quiet outside. Neighborhood was quiet and pleasant for taking walks. We're very familiar with the area as there are many lovely restaurants, especially ones overlooking the water. We highly recommend this property.
What a wonderful place to call home while on vacation. Very roomy and contemporary in style. Very well managed and clean. Stayed during the winter months and never once, did we ever wish we were somewhere else. "YES" is our recommendation.
We were pleasantly surprised in finding this jewel of a home to spend our Christmas vacation at. The home is just like the pictures. Lots of open space and spotless. The owner is excellent to work with. If we could have changed anything it would have been to spend more time at this location. We would highly recommend this location.
Nokomis Beach is 3 miles away! The house is situated in an open community in a very quiet location and the breakfast sandwiches can be purchased on foot or by bike.
Venice, the Venice of Florida can be reached in just 5 minutes by car. Downtown Venice invites every day and the season for a walk. Shopping times, Outlet Center and all variations of shops are nearby. The Sarasota area attractions, such as the Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, Selby Gardens and cruises on the Sarasota Bay can be reached within 20 minutes by car. North of Sarasota Tampa offers a wealth of activities. Day trips include Disney World in Orlando, only two hours away by car.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
14 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Bitte beachten Sie Zusatzkosten (pro Woche) für Poolheizung (optional) bzw. Reinigungskosten bei mehr als 4 Personen. Diese Kosten gehen aus dem Vertrag hervor. Ferner beachten Sie bitte anfallende Stornokosten gemäß den Zahlungsbedingungen.
- 30 % des Mietpreises und die Kaution wird bei Buchung fällig
- Vollständige Überweisung des Restbetrages bis spätestens 30 Tage vor Anreise
- Bei Stornierung nach Vertragsabschluß/Anzahlung bis 90 Tage vor Anreise wird 50 % der Anzahlung als
- Bei Stornierung nach Vertragsabschluß/Anzahlung ab 90 Tage vor Anreise werden die 100 % Anzahlung als Stornogebühr einbehalt
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.