1. No struggling with suitcases, kids, groceries up the stairs, we have an elevator. Most condos do not!
2. No north end Freeman Park traffic and flooding.
3. Walk to the boardwalk, rides, entertaining and restaurants.
4. No hunting around for a parking place, there is parking under the building and two overflow lots across the street.
5. Complimentary Hospitality Bag, a $30 value.
6. We welcome reservations for less than a week.
7. Our spring and fall rates are extended.
8. This is one of the few, if any, oceanfront gated communities on the beach
9. You have a direct ocean front view from the third floor.
10. The owner only lives 4 blocks away and is available if you need something.
This two bedroom condo features a private oceanfront balcony, an on-site, beautiful oceanfront swimming pool and a kiddie pool. The beach in front of the complex is one of the widest on the island! The beach is beautiful with white and powdery sand
The central location of this means you aren't caught in beach traffic once you arrive. The beach and pool are right downstairs. Parking is PLENTIFUL and most everything is within walking distance: restaurants, fishing boats, shopping, the boardwalk, and amusements.
Gulf stream fishing, pier fishing, golfing, the Fort Fisher Battlefield, and the USS North Carolina are all nearby. Wilmington is approximately 20 minutes away, and has excellent shopping, historical sites, a water park, and much more.
Carolina Beach boast activities for everyone in your family!
Carolina Beach Lake Park offers paddle wheel boats for rent.
There are bicycle paths and bicycle rentals within walking distance to the condo
You can rent kayaks or take guided tours
Golf Courses are Everywhere! Enjoy Beau Rivage or The Cape which is just a short drive away!
After a long walk on the beach or hiking the many beautiful trails in the state park, enjoy a massage or facial at the I AM Salon Day Spa at Monkey Junction.