|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
At your disposal 120 square meters on 2 levels.
The two bedrooms, the living room, plus fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, are lovingly furnished and offer every comfort.
Two terraces and an approximately 2 500 sqm romantic, park-like grounds invite you to relax and enjoy.
To live in the house Flora:
- Quiet location
- Approximately 2 500 sqm of land
- Spacious lawn for the sole use!
- 2 terraces, 1 balcony
- Garden furniture provided
- Ca. 120 sqm living space
- 2 bedrooms
- Accommodations for 2-4 people
- Car parking space available
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and. Coffeemaker
- Living, dining and bedroom rooms with satellite TV and Internet connection
- Bathroom with tub and hand shower
- Incl. Sheets, towels and bathrobes
- Pets Allowed
- Bread delivery service on request
- Year-round rent
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
Preis abh. von der Personenzahl, zzgl. Endreinigung.
Für ein detailliertes Angebot nehmen Sie bitte mit uns Kontakt auf.
The house Flora is located at the foot of the Vogelsberg, about 60km north-east of Frankfurt / Main.
The catchment area includes the whole Wetterau and neighboring Vogelsbergkreis.
Bad Salzhausen, just 1 km away, offers a brine bath with modern sauna area and many therapeutic and spa services.
In the immediate vicinity of the cottage you will find a variety of hiking and cycling trails, including the famous volcano-bike trail.
The towns in the area such. B. Nidda, Schotten or Büdingen load, with historical centers to relax and shopping.
Also for cultural entertainment is well catered for.
The area offers a rich recreational: Walking, cycling, swimming, sailing and much more.
Attractive even in winter: The nearby Hoherodskopf lures with extensive skiing and tobogganing or relaxing winter walks.
We will advise you and assist you in planning leisure spot.