|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This 60 square meter apartment is on the 1st floor of the Art Nouveau building, with lift. The elegant apartment consists of a spacious bedroom and a big living room with an extra dining area and two sofas which can be used as two extra beds where also adults can sleep comfortably. The bathroom has a corner bathtub, heated towel rail and a separate toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped and has again a little dining area with two bistro chairs from Vitra. The equipment includes a LCD flatscreen TV (Panasonic) and iPod / iphone station with stereo radio, a washer-dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, espresso machine, microwave, oven, kettle toaster, iron and ironing board, drying rack and hairdryer.
All our apartments are centrally located and ideal for both a relaxing holiday or a business trip. They are located in an old typical viennese Art Nouveau house built in 1900, an elevator does exist. Only 200 m to the next underground that takes you directly to the city centre within 10 minutes, no change necessary. Walking distance to Palace Schönbrunn. The flats are friendly, modern and tastefully equipped and fully furnished including linens and towels.
We offer apartments between 30qm and 85qm. Each has its own kitchen and a dining table, cupboard, LCD flatscreen TV, free WLAN and iPod/iphone station with radio.
All apartments are perfectly connected by public transport – only 200 m distance to the next underground U3 „Johnstraße“ (it´s also the tram station line 49), that brings you directly, no change necessary, to:
• "Westbahnhof": Central Station, 4 min
• "Herrengasse": Graben & Kohlmarkt, famous main shopping streets with wonderful historical buildings, 11 min. Also for Hofburg, Spanische Hofreitschule etc.
• "Stephansplatz" : Historic centre & gothic church, 12 min
• "Landstraße/CAT": The CAT station Wien-Mitte and city air check-in Terminal, 15 min
• Spittelberg and the Museumsquartier, also Mariahilferstraße, the big shopping street, and the Volkstheater are all directly accessible with U3 and only a few minutes away
• Stadthalle – Viennas largest event center, you can reach by foot or in a few minutes with Tram 49 (also station "Johnstraße").
Enjoy the walking distance to Schönbrunn Palace (approx. 15 min) and all the amenities of a main street, where the apartment is located: banks, market, bakeries, drug stores, pharmacy, supermarkets etc.. As the windows look out onto a side street, it is more quiet. For sporty people: There´s a fitness centre only 3 minutes away where you can work out without membership, just by daily pass (Fit-Inn).
Traveling by car:
The Meiselmarkt parking garage is only 300 m away: daily rate 9,80€. An even cheaper alternative is the Park & Ride Garage Ottakring (by underground, no change necessary, only 3 stations, approx. 6 min ). Costs:3,40€/day.
Check-in from 2.30 pm
Check-out by 10.30 am
In case I won´t be there, we do have a deposit box. I will give you a PIN Code for opening the box and getting your key. So you are most flexible and even able to check in late in the evening.
While all was comfortable we had trouble finding light switches and working cooktop - this needs servicing . Good location and access to public transport and supermarket
Sehr schönes Appartment. Sehr zu empfehlen. Gerne immer wieder.
Ich habe mich sehr wohl gefühlt und Frau Seck hat im Vorfeld sehr viele Tipps und wichtige Informationen gegeben, ohne dass man fragen musste. Bin dadurch sehr gut zurecht gekommen und konnte meinen Aufenthalt sehr genießen. Auch die Verkehrsanbindung war gut mit der U3 und Bus und S-Bahn vor der Tür.
Nochmals lieben Dank an Frau Seck und liebe Grüße. Ich sitze jetzt im Zug und komme sehr gerne wieder
With its location in the 15th District, right on a high street, our apartments offer all amenities of a main street including supermarkets, drug stores, post office, bakeries, etc.. Just around the corner is the well-known Meiselmarkt with various shops and market stalls. The windows of the apartments are beneficial to a quieter side street.
Also enjoy the walking distance to Schönbrunn Palace (approx. 15 min).
For sporty Ambitious: Just 200 meters away is a gym where you can work out just with a day pass, without having a membership (Fit-Inn).
Our apartments are characterized by excellent transport connections – only 200 m distance to the next underground U3 „Johnstrasse“ and to tram 49. The U3 brings you DIRECTLY to
• 'Westbahnhof': Train Station, 4 min
• 'Herrengasse': Graben & Kohlmarkt, famous main shopping streets with wonderful historical buildings, 12 min. Also for Hofburg, Spanische Hofreitschule etc.
• 'Stephansplatz' : Historic centre & gothic church, 13 min
• 'Landstraße/CAT': The CAT station Wien-Mitte and city air check-in Terminal, 16 min
• Spittelberg, the Museumsquartier, Mariahilferstraße and the Volkstheater are also only a few minutes away and you can reach them easily and directly with the U3.
• The Wiener Stadthalle, Austria Arena important event is within walking distance or directly on the tram.