Top maintained and lovingly furnished apartment for 3 people
- english, german, spanish
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Not quite what we expected
Apartment was offered very clean and is located in a lovely area. However, it is on a 5th floor walkup. If you are not a fit 20-year old, and are traveling with luggage I would not recommend it. Additionally, it was advertised as one-bedroom with a double bed, and an additional single bed. It is not. It is really a studio apartment with a kitchenette corner and a bathroom; it is suitable for a couple. We had a friend joining us - she slept on a mattress on the floor.
There is a large bed (2.00 m X 1.80 m) and a sofa bed (1.20 m X 2.00 m) which is a bit lower. So no mattress.
Stay was Great!
Location is awesome. Very close to restaurants, and the train staton. Beatrix was super accommodating. Answered a ton of my questions I had, from the area, all the way to deciphering my train ticket. I would stay here again.
Winter Time Vacation in Berlin
All things being said, it was an excellent experience. The only downside, and this was our fault as well was a slightly clumsy key hand-off. (I may have given the impression that I spoke german well due to my use of Google Translate).
The upsides - location wise:
1. An upscale neighborhood where we felt perfectly safe.
2. Stores, restaurants, and services (including the cleanest, best maintained, and easiest to use laundromat I've overseen) are all close by.
3. Transit is close by including S-Bahn, U-Bahn, and busses. With the Google maps app was able to get anywhere easy.
4. Things were quiet with respect to traffic, parties (none), and construction (little in the area - but given how much construction is going on in Berlin, that might change).
5. If you like high-end shopping, this is your place!
The upsides - the apartment:
1. This was the quietest place I've ever stayed in. Maybe neighbors were away, but in any event, it was total silence once we were inside.
2. Temperature never got above 5 C during the seven days we were there. But inside the radiant heating kept the place nice and cozy. (Didn't see any air conditioning - maybe an issue in a heat wave.)
3. Everything worked well. (Door lock was a challenge the first day - jet lag making things more difficult.)
4. Clean as a whistle and well appointed.
I would recommend this place - but you do need to be able to handle stairs - helpful in keeping the added "beer weight" down.
The advertisement is totally misleading.
The information in the listing is misleading. It says it is on the first floor. It is actually on at least the fourth, and perhaps more, depending on how you count levels. There is no elevator. The advertisement says they speak German, English, and Spanish. Only German is spoken.
Well equipped quiet comfortable
Overall experience was pleasant, if it wasn’t for the fact that the apartment was in a 6th floor with no elevator; after a day of site seeing...you get what I mean
Great apartment centrally located in Berlin
We got to spend 4 days in Berlin and really enjoyed staying at the apartment. It was close to everything we needed - public transportation, restaurants, shopping, sightseeing, and the Christmas market. The space is well laid out and the beds are very comfortable. There is plenty of space for 3 people and the kitchen has everything you need to make a meal if you stay in. The stairs are a challenge, I admit, but doable. We generally stayed out all day, so it wasn‘t that big of a deal. Europe in general has fewer elevators and more stairs. The apartment is the quietest place I have ever stayed. We slept so well, especially considering the location. Breakfast at the bakery on the corner was a highlight as well. Great food, coffee and service. We would highly recommend this apartment and would definitely stay there again.
The apartment is located in the very popular and trendy Schlüterstraße. Here are excellent restaurants with national and international cuisine, cool cafes and pubs sceney !!!
The very centrally located apartment is an ideal starting point to the sights of Berlin.
The S-Bahn station Savignyplatz and the bus stops of lines M19, M29, M46 and X10 is a 5 minute walk.
To lifeline of City-West Kurfürstendamm (3.5 km) is 2 minutes. On the wide sidewalks you stroll along elegant showcase or settles in one of the numerous cafes. To the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is lined with numerous department stores and fashion shops. Direction Oliver Place feature famous Nobel-brands its exclusive offer.