|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Approximately 4 km above Intra are both about 50 m² large 2-bedroom corner apartments on the ground floor of a well maintained 4-family house. Here you can enjoy your holiday really, because the "Casa Mimosa" not only offers a tasteful interior, but also a quiet and sunny situation with a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains. To relax outdoors is available each an approximately 30 m² large private sun terrace and a 300 square meter communal garden with some Mediterranean plants. In about 800 meters away there are an idyllic pool, tennis courts and a children's playground. Here at the edge of the nature reserve you can take even directly from the house varied walks and charming villages
Discover which are only accessible on foot. have Committed residents Arizzanos in recent years with a lot of initiative to change her home village to "village of Mosaics" in transition law. A visit to the village church with the modern mosaics of Father Don Italo Decesari is for anyone well worth seeing trip. A grocery store for purchases
daily necessities and a bar are available as well as a restaurant in about 1 km in about 600 m away. In a basement room of the 4-family house there is a washing machine. You can park your car inside the closed off property. Pets are not allowed. House Composition of the 2-bedroom apartment Example "B" on the ground floor with approximately 50 m² living space, up to 4 persons:
• living / dining room with satellite TV, sofa bed for 2 people and access to the terrace and in the garden
• Through an archway sent partitioned, well-equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
• bedroom with double bed and one mattress and lovely view of the lake and the mountains
• friendly, modern bathroom with hydromassage shower and bidet
• Ca. 30m² partially covered sun terrace with beautiful panoramic view of the lake and the mountains
• Ca. 300 m² large communal garden with a beautiful panoramic view of the lake and the mountains
Arizzano (on the sunny side of Verbania, about 5 km from the lake): An extensive network of footpaths covers the area and a wide range of cultural, leisure and sports activities keeps boredom. Nearby are the famous places Intra and Pallanza: Known Intra the market and the gorgeous old town are. From Intra you can translate the way the car ferry to the other side lakeside Laveno. Pallanza is Romanesque and has a very nice long lakeside promenade with inviting restaurants, cafes and shops. On a 20 hectare site are the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto, with over 20 000 rare plant species from around the world. The internationally renowned resorts or territories like Ascona, Locarno, Baveno, Stresa, the Borromean Islands and Lake Orta are removed up to 30 minutes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 24 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
- Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person;
- Handtücher für € 5,- pro Person;
- Kinderbett für € 10,- pro Aufenthalt
Die o.g. Preise beziehen sich auf eine Belegung bis 4 Personen.
Bei einer Belegung bis 2 Personen erhalten Sie einen Preisnachlass in Höhe von € 5,- pro Nacht.