The Villa Camelia is characterized by its unique location and offers a full privacy, because it is located on an approximately 1 000 m² hillside plot on the lake and only from the water is cost. It is part of the famous Villa Hermitage, one of which Park of the largest and most beautiful of the Italian lakes. About him can be found in numerous publications worldwide. Enjoy your holiday in a magical atmosphere and relax to the sounds of the waves when they are gently carried by the wind to the shore. The tastefully furnished partly antique villa is divided into 3 levels in total. From the 60 m² living / dining room you can enjoy through the large picture windows an incomparable view of the lake. The villa has a beautiful, terraced hillside garden, at the end of the approximately 105 m² large lake terrace area with direct access to the lake. Furthermore, there are 2 balconies, 2 roof terraces, and a total of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you still feel nostalgia for the rest of the world, there is a free wireless Internet access to navigate the Internet.
Inside the closed off property are 2 parking spaces.
Distribution of Villa:
. 2 Upper floor:
- Two large sunny roof terraces of about 180 m² each with gigantic view of the lake and the mountains
- Ca. 60 m² tastefully decorated and light-filled living / dining room with satellite TV and panoramic windows with gigantic lake and are output to a 23 m² large partially covered sun balcony also fantastic lakeview
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- House economic area with washing machine
- Bedroom with double bed and one mattress, dream lake view and exit to the approx 7 m² large covered sunny balcony with gigantic lake view
-. 2 Bedroom with 2 single beds that can be put next to each other, and a magnificent view of the lake
-. 3 Bedroom with 2 single beds that can be put next to each other, and starting on the o. G. About 7 m² large, sunny balcony with breathtaking lake view
- Friendly bathroom with shower, bidet, window and lakeview
- 2. friendly bathroom with shower, bidet, window and lakeview
- 3. friendly bathroom with bath and shower attachment, bidet, window and lateral lake view
- Guest toilet with bidet and window
- Ca. 75 m² large covered semi-open living room
- Ca. 105 m² large sunny lakeside terrace and 200 m² large private hillside garden with each dream lake view and mountain views
Pallanza (about 10 000 inhabitants) is of Romanesque origin and was first in the 11th Century documentary mention. Like the neighboring communities Intra and Suna Pallanza was repeatedly subjected for many centuries, due to the strategic location different ruling families; since 1939, these three places the provincial capital Verbania. At the beginning of the 19th century. Century, a brisk tourism, experienced by the construction of the railway and the Simplon pass a big boost. Many famous people came here to enjoy the beautiful location in the Borromeo Gulf, the mild climate and the consequent Mediterranean vegetation. Directly opposite of Pallanza on the small private island of San Giovanni - which today is privately owned by the Borromeo family - lived for many years the world-famous conductor Arturo Toscanini. He retired there to draw in the unique ambience strength and peace and to be inspired for new challenges. A stroll through the charming old town with its medieval streets, churches, chapels, villas, gardens, arcades, restaurants, bars and many small shops and the beautiful lakeside promenade, there is much to discover. The beautiful Art Nouveau villas still bear witness to a bygone rich and extraordinary epoch. One of these villas has become world famous due to its parks: the Villa Taranto on the Punta della Castagnola. The following on a 20-hectare park more than 20 000 different plant species from around the world. Not only the botanical diversity is impressive in any season, but also the beautiful location between the lake and the mountains. One of the most famous sons of the city, Giovanni Maria Farina, incidentally, came in 1714 in Cologne to world fame. His flair and his fine nose gave the world the famous "Eau de Cologne", which he himself described in the following words: "My fragrance is like an Italian spring morning after the rain: oranges, grapefruit, bergamot, lemon, citron, lime and the flowers herbs and my home. " Napoleon himself was eager to acquire the recipe for themselves, and only by clever deception is not passed into his hands. After the French Revolution end of the 18th century. Century tried many competitors to copy the scent and the name, and since there was no trademark protection, "Eau de Cologne" has become synonymous with an entire fragrance category.
- Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person
- Handtücher € 5,- pro Person
- Haustier für € 20,- pro Aufenthalt
Die o.g. Preise beziehen sich auf eine Belegung bis 6 Personen,
Bei einer Belegung bis 4 Personen erhalten Sie einen Preisnachlass in Höhe von € 25,- pro Nacht, bei einer Belegung bis 2 Personen in Höhe von € 50,- pro Nacht.