• Light-flooded living / dining room with pull-out couch-bed for 1 person, SAT-TV and fantastic views of the lake. Access to the roof terrace with breathtaking views of the lake
• Well-equipped kitchen unit with dishwasher and small electric oven
• Walk-through bedroom with single bed and access to the balcony with fantastic views of the lake
• 2nd bedroom with double bed (single mattresses) and fantastic views of the lake
• Attractive bathroom (approx. 8 m²) with shower, cast-iron bath tub, bidet, window and fantastic views of the lake
• Small sunny balcony with fantastic views of the lake
• Sunny roof terrace (approx. 12 m²) with with breathtaking views of the lake
• Sloped and well-tended grounds in common use with mediterranean plants and
fantastic views of the lake
We are delighted to offer you „Villa Bruna“, approx. 200 m beneath SS. Trinita and 4 km from the lively town of Intra. „Villa Bruna“ is a real gem. The gracious Art Deco villa has been completely renovated with great care. The original characteristics were retained by use of high quality materials, typical for the period in question. The original frescos on the facade were revealed with the greatest of care. The 2 and 3 room appartments which have been furnished in the style of the villa, with great attention to detail, are within the main house of the „Villa Bruna“, whilst the former glasshouse has been converted into the separate building „Villa delle Rose“. The combination of mature plants, some of which are centuries old, such as azaleas, rhododendrons and camelias, and the incredible view make this location particularly fascinating. A recommendation for walking enthusiasts is the „Parco della Trinità“, a little higher up. This area was recently included in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. In a separate laundry room you will find a washing machine for gratis general use. There is a parking space for each residential unit within the closed grounds. To load and unload, you may drive up to the villa. Pets are not allowed.
Ghiffa: (near Verbania: approx. 18,000 inhabitants) is located at the foot of Monte Cargiago and boasts many wonderful villas and an opulent vegetation. In 1987 the nature park Santissima Trinitá (approx. 200 hectares) was opened. 5 golf courses are within a 15-20 minute drive. There is a network of wonderful walking and hiking trails throughout the area, which also provides a rich variety of cultural, recreational and sporting amenities, guaranteeing ample entertainment and activities for all. The well-known towns of Intra and Pallanza are in the direct vicinity. Intra is famous for its market and beautiful historic town-centre. Incidentally, you can take the ferry from Intra to Laveno which is on the opposite side of the lake. Pallanza has Roman origins and a wonderful lake-side promenade, with inviting restaurants, cafés and shops. Here you can also visit the Botanical Garden (approx. 20 hectares) at the Villa Taranto, with over 20,000 rare species of flora from every corner of the earth. From Ghiffa, you can also take the ferry to the various surrounding places of interest, e.g. Ascona, Locarno, Stresa, the Borromean Islands and Lake Orta which are all only approx. 30 minutes away.