This detached 6-room villa is the best example of the so-called Bauhaus style which was founded by Walter Gropius early in 1900 and which is regarded architecturally as a total work of art . The main features of this style such as creation of form and new objectivity are reflected everytwhere in „La Madragola“, making this villa something very special. The harmony between glass, wood and clear constructional forms quickly give people living here the feeling that they too are part of this totality. The spacious living area of approx. 300 m² is distributed over 3 levels and with its 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, its generous eat-in kitchen and sun-drenched living / dining room, provides ample space and comfort. The high-class and tasteful furniture in the individual rooms was chosen by the owner to fit in with the clear-cut style of the house and creates a perfectly harmonious ambiance. The terrace (approx. 100 m²) with pool (approx. 12 m x 6 m) completes the ensemle. Wouldn't you feel like a holiday in this exceptional atmosphere – relaxing, swimming, enjoying a barbecue? If you feel the need to keep in touch with the rest of the world, gratis W-LAN Internet access is at your disposal. Within 5 minutes you can walk to the miniature golf course with restaurant, a pond for fishing, and the small church San Martino with its picturesque old cemetry. Both the public tennis courts (approx. 200 m away) and the golf course in Premeno (approx. 3,5 km away) provide opportunities for exercise. Walking enthusiasts may start directly from the villa and explore the region by the many special routes that are available. Intra with its restaurants and shops, its public beach/baths and the splendid lake-side promenade is within a 10-minute car drive. You can park your car in the large triple garage at the Villa.
Division of the house:
- Basement floor (the basement floor is accessible by the ground floor via the the internal spiral stair (slightly steep) as well as the external stair case):
• Well-equipped, open-plan eat-in kitchen with 4 flame gas cooker, oven, american refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, Coffee Capsules machine (Nespresso) and access to the atrium
• 1st bedroom with double bed (single mattresses) and access to the atrium
• 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds which may be placed together and access to the atrium
• Walk-in closet
• 1st attractive and modern bathroom with shower, bidet and window
• Washroom with washing machine, ironing board and iron
• Gravelled and partly covered atrium with levitating stair case and access to the approx. 100 m² terrace on the ground floor with pool area and access to the garage and the grounds
- Ground floor (the ground floor is accessible by the basement floor via the the internal spiral stair (slightly steep) as well as the external stair case):
• Entrance area with access to the grounds
• Living / dining room with SAT-TV, fireplace and access to the 2nd terrace
• 3rd bedroom with double bed (one mattress) and access to the 1st terrace
• 2nd attractive and modern bathroom with shower, bidet, double washbasin and window
• 1st terrace (approx. 30 m²) with outdoor shower, access to the pool (approx. 15 m x 5 m) and view of the countryside
• 2nd terrace (approx. 100 m²) with access to the pool (approx. 12 m x 6 m), BBQ and view of the countryside
• Enclosed grounds (approx. 3,000 m²)
- Upper floor:
• Corridor with access to the 1st roof terrace
• 4th bedroom with double bed (one mattress) and access to the 2nd roof terrace
• Walk-in closet
• 3rd attractive and modern bathroom with shower, bidet, double washbasin and window
• 1st roof terrace (approx. 20 m²) with view of the pool and the countryside
• 2nd roof terrace (approx. 30 m²) with view of the pool and the countryside
Vignone (on the sunny slopes of Intra, approx. 3 km from the lake): The area is has an extensive network of walking and hiking tracks and numerous opportunities to enjoy cultural and leisure activities and sport. The well-know towns of Intra and Pallanza are in the direct vicinity. The market and the most attractive old town-centre in Intra are renowned. From here you can take the car-ferry to Laveno on the opposite side of the lake. Pallanza has Roman origins and boasts a long and picturesque lake-side promenade with attractive restaurants, cafes and shops. The Botanical Gardens of the Villa Taranto cover an area of approx. 20 hectares. Here you will find more than 20.000 plant species, with many rare varieties from every corner of the world. The internationally renowned holiday locations such as Ascona, Locarno, Baveno and Stresa, the Borromean Islands and Lake Orta are within 30 minutes driving distance.
|Refundable damage deposit||$531|
• Bettwäsche für € 10,- pro Person
• Handtücher für € 5,- pro Person
• Heizung für € 1,- pro m³
• Nur ein gut erzogenes Haustier ist erlaubt
Die o.g. Preise beziehen sich auf eine Belegung der Villa bis 8 Personen.
Bei einer Belegung bis 6 Personen erhalten Sie einen Preisnachlass in Höhe von € 20,- pro Nacht.