|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
You live in absolute peace and enjoy the spectacular sunsets over the Pacific. Your villa with Jacuzzi pool is 200 meters above sea level - directly above the mountain and surrounded by jungle, with an unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean. The beach is about 800 meters far away and is best reached by car or quad. Watch the wildlife of Costa Rica Closer - experience howler monkeys, iguanas and birdlife of Costa Rica. In the garden, papaya, oranges, limes, chilie and more grow.
Your 340 sqm villa has three bedrooms:
• 1 large bedroom with king-size bed (overlooking the Pacific Ocean)
• 1 bedroom with queen-size bed (overlooking the Pacific Ocean)
• 1 bedroom with two single beds (view to the jungle and the orchard)
Two luxurious bathrooms are available, plus outdoor shower and outdoor toilet. A large kitchen with all appliances and a large living area with reading corner complete the elegant ambience.
The furnishings and materials are of a high standard and modern. Your villa also has a high speed internet connection (fiber optic cable) this is pretty much unique here in Costa Rica.
A large garage for car and motorcycle service is also available. A mountain bike is for you on the spot and also gives you the option to rent a Quard with us.
My Name is Wolfgang Huettner, I am German and live to 50% in Germany and 50% in Costa Rica.
Wolfgang Huettner purchased this villa in 2012
We had a House in Florida, but Costa Rica is much nicer. The Nature, the Calm, Animals and beaches are a Dream.
In the Pool you're sitting in the first Row in the middle of a Zoo with a wonderful view and beautiful sunsets.
The property is beatiful, nice, clean, and has the most incredible view. There is plenty of space to spread out. I would definitely go back but will point out the negative:
1) the road. It is bad. Very steep up and down - mud/rocks/dirt. The road didn't bother me except for the day it rained a lot and I was told it would not be safe to travel on. I asked if I could borrow the atv in the garage to get to town for food and was told no. We were stranded for an entire day at the house with no power, no water, no food, and no way to get to town. That was a bummer! Water is controlled by the power so with a power outage lasting an entire day, that was really tough. You must have four wheel drive to get to and from the house. A generator could easily solve the water issue. We can deal without everything else controlled by electricity but water is essential.
2) the house manager who lives next store is very nice, however, if you have any sort of fear of dogs, this isn't the place to be. She has a pit bull and Doberman. I am sure they are very nice, but that could make or break someone's decision to stay here. I have an irrational fear of dogs so I never felt completely relaxed while hanging out by the pool.
3) back to the power outage. The day following the all day outage we tried to leave the property but the power was out again. The gate won't open without power. We called the house manager and 20 minutes later they came down and unlocked the other gate.
4) music- the property description says the house includes a way to play music. This is not the case. Bring your own jam box or something. We had to listen to music from our phones/iPad.
5) soap. There is no dish soap and no soap anywhere else. I always travel with a bar of soap for the shower but it would have been nice to know we would need all other kinds of soap. I've never stayed at a vacation rental without dish soap but maybe that is more normal in other parts of the world.
6) beds. Master bed was comfortable but the beds in the other two rooms are very hard. My daughter woke up with a sore back everyday. Sheets are also very low quality- I would bring my own if I stay there again.
All in all our stay was great other than the power outages. The house had very few bugs and the pool had zero bugs. Ever. That was nice! Plenty of bugs outside but the house was built well enough to keep the critters out.
Santa Teresa is close and has several decent food options.
This place was very pretty. We stayed for 6 days. 2 problems I would like to share. One electric terms was told after we paid in full. We was told we would have a 75.00 usd credit for this week after we paid in full. This house uses a lot of electricity and we used air in sleeping rooms only and turned off everything and still was over our credit. So be aware. The wifi also was spotty. Worked when it wanted to. The dirtt roads to house is the worse roads I have ever seen. 3 feet plus hole in middle of road that is steep so be aware. Part of the advertisement was a orchards of fresh fruits on property and was told after that no it was not. Like I said pretty place but was not told upfront about my negative reviews and wanted to pass along.
The house was perfect for me and my family and the outside area including the infinity pool just amazing. I can definitely recommend going to Santa Teresa and staying at that very wide open house! We really had a good time there enjoying the sun and discover the different spots of Costa Rica.
Nous avons passé un superbe séjour dans la villa.
La vue : Exceptionnelle sur la plage de Santa Térésa avec le bruit des vagues.
L'environnement : au milieu de la forêt on entend le cris des singes.
L’accès : Le chemin pour arriver à la villa est en terre. Il faut louer un 4x4.
Santa Térésa : Beaucoup de très bons restaurants .
Les commodités et confort de la maison : très bien équipé et propre. La maison est récente.
La Master chambre a une excellente literie.
La piscine : sensationnelle
J'adresse à Patrick , le responsable de la maison toute notre sympathie pour son accueil chaleureux. Il ne manquait pas d'apporter une réponse à toutes nos questions.
We had a magnificent stay in the villa.
The view(sight): exceptional on the beach(range) of Santa Térésa with the noise of waves.
The environment: in the middle of the forest we hear(understand) shouts of the monkeys.
The access: the path(way) to arrive at the villa is in earth(ground). It is necessary to rent(praise) one 4x4.
Santa Térésa: many of the very good restaurants.
The conveniences and the comfort of the house: very well equipped and clean(appropriate). The house is recent.
Master's degree room(chamber) has an excellent bedding.
The swimming pool: sensational
I send to Patrick, the person in charge of the house all our sympathy for its warm welcome. It did not miss to bring an answer to all our questions.
To say the pictures do this property an injustice is an understatement, we knew it would be good, but quite how good was a shock to us all.
Pulling up to see what can only be described as a 'mansion', with the view to end all views, expectations were exceeded from minute one, with amazement unfolding through each room explored, even finding new parts of the house weeks into our stay.
We were four people, with enough beds for 6 in the house, and enough space for 16. This property is huge.
The kitchen is incredibly well appointed surrounding an island and forming a wonderful space for entertaining and eating as a group. Our 'bedroom' was essentially a wing of the house, boasting a monstrous four poster bed facing floor to ceiling pacific ocean views, walk in wardrobe, shower room with twin basins and double rainshower. Two further large bedrooms contain a double and twin beds, sharing a bathroom. Full laundry facilities, a bbq and a quad bike (for an added daily charge) in the double garage complete the place.
Outside you'll find a sizeable infinity pool with seats and surface level tiled table therein, 4 cushioned sun loungers and another large table for eating outside. And then the view hits you; 'amazing', 'incredible', even 'paradise' are words commonly overused in reviews, but not here. This is a good as it gets. Enjoying a cold beer with good friends and watching that sunset after a hot day exploring, all backed by the sound of howler monkeys and toucans in the rainforest only yards away, is what I can only deduce as the pinnacle of this life's grandeur.
Bring a soundsystem, a four wheel drive vehicle (its all off-road in this part of the country and a little tough to get to), a penchant for adventure along with no inhibitions and quickly feel yourself fall in love with Costa Rica.
Wer einmal in dieser prächtigen Villa mit fantastischem Blick auf den Pazifik Urlaub gemacht hat, den zieht es immer wieder dorthin. Ruhe, Natur pur, sei es Fauna oder Flora, alles direkt vor dem Pool und um das Haus herum. In der näheren Umgebung findet man sehr gute Restaurants, direkt am Pazifik und auch bezüglich Supermärkte für den Einkauf zu Hause ist alles vorhanden, was man sich wünscht.
Your villa is easily accessible between Cobano and Santa Teresa. A four wheel drive vehicle is always recommended in Costa Rica. In Cóbano there are supermarkets, bakers, butchers, fruit and vegetable market (Friday). A police station, a small clinic, a general practitioner, dentist, gas station, post office, bank and restaurants are also available.
In Santa Teresa, the beaches and lively nightlife. The typical coastal town of Montezuma is a 20 min. The beach of Santa Teresa is among one of the most beautiful in the world and certainly one of one of the best of Costa Rica. The world's best surfers are certain: This beach is one of the five best in the world. Gisele Bundchen and Mel Gibson have your property very close.
• Waterfalls of Montezuma
• Cabo Blanco (. 1 Natural Park of Costa Rica)
• Curu National Park
• caoba Cobano - large portions at reasonable prices
• Pizzeria Playa de Carmen - right on the beach of Santa Teresa, with great pizzas, pasta dishes, fresh fish and meat in a stunning atmosphere
• Cocolores in Montezuma - very good restaurant right on the water
• Playa de los Artistas - very good fine dining in Montezuma with romance at the beach
• Yoga stronghold in Montezuma and also in Santa Teresa
• Golf Course Los Delfines in Tambor (German line)
• Surfing, Diving
• jogging, hiking and skating, mountain biking
• Horseback riding on the beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$258|
Im Wochenmietpreis sind 70 US$ Stromkosten inklusive, der Zusatzverbrauch wird mit der Kaution verrechnet.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.