|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Accommodation: Superb Vacation Home on Lake – 4 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Sleeps 8 to 10.
• FREE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET plus extended cable channels.
• FREE TELEPHONE CALLS to US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
• Fully equipped luxury home is the perfect location for a Florida vacation.
• Four perfect bedrooms:
• Master with Queen bed, large walk in closet, luxury ensuite bathroom with corner tub, walk in shower and his and her wash basins. Telephone and TV. Sliding glass door to pool area.
• Three other bedrooms, each with twin beds, two with TV, and sharing second bathroom.
• Ample storage and quality towels are provided in all bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Designer furnishings in all rooms.
• Dining area with an attractive spacious family room with sliding glass doors to the pool and a second living area.
• In the family room there is a 47 inch HD flatscreen TV with extended cable channels.
• All pool doors have child safety alarms and all sliding glass doors have anti theft safety bars.
• Large fully equipped luxury kitchen and breakfast nook, large American refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, dishwasher, cooker, quality utensils and crockery.
• Additional seating at the breakfast bar.
• Separate laundry room with a large washer and dryer, iron, ironing board.
• Fully tiled foyer, kitchen, laundry room, family room and dining room.
• Superb heated designer pool overlooking the lake, with an over sized, west facing, decking area, perfect for sunbathing from 10am till dusk throughout the year.
• Two large sun beds, a poolside table and four chairs. Pool towels are provided.
• Home, pool and yard are maintained by an expert, specialist, management team, who are available to help and advise guests.
• This is an idyllic setting for taking an evening dip, watching the sunset over the lake, taking moonlit drinks and dinner by the pool. Florida sunsets are breathtaking.
• Additional sofa bed in living area allows 10 to stay in comfort.
• Sorry but no pets and smoking is not allowed in the home.
Payment by PayPal, credit card or personal check acceptable.
We offer this superb holiday home for rental.
The Owner purchased this house in 2003
This location is perfect for a relaxing holiday and a tropical paradise.
Home style luxury with all modern conveniences, air conditioning and a heated pool.
RENTERS BEWARE! Owner refusing to reimburse our security deposit. On your arrival, please ensure to go over the entire home and report any damages to the owner....no matter how old they seem to look. My husband and I rented this vacation home for the month of Feb 2016. We found the home very nice and had no big complaints or issues. We did notice that the leather loveseat had been damaged ( few rips/cuts) but they were clearly old and done previous to our arrival. On our departure we were informed that the security deposit was not going to be refunded as we had damaged the leather loveseat. The owner ignored our request to meet with the property manager to discuss the issue and to explain to him that the damage was present when we arrived. He did provide us with pictures of the damage but one can clearly see that the damage was old. The owner finally responded to our numerous emails requesting that we stop communicating with him. WOW....really good customer communication skills. We strongly recommend everyone to check out the home for any damages on the first day of arrival. This has been an expensive lesson for us; especially when we are innocent. What an awful way to end our vacation celebrating our retirement. Shame on the owner and property management.
We traveled to Florida with three grandkids and had a wonderful stay at this home. The pool's heat was on when we arrived and of course, the kids had to have their first swim, even late at night! The kitchen was well stocked with all the necessities to make meals and the washer and dryer meant no need to overpack clothing. Loads of towels, even pool towels so no need to cart them with you. When we had a problem navigating the TV remotes, the manager made a house visit and solved the problem. There was a For Sale sign out front, but if this house is available, it is an economical way to house a family while visiting the neighboring attractions and I would highly recommend it for a stay.
We enjoyed a fantastic 2 week stay at Nigel's lovely villa. Our party consisted of myself, my wife and 3 teenage children (2boys and a girl). Nigel helped us book the villa and supplied us with all the information we required. The villa was spotless when we arrived. The villa had everything we needed for a family holiday. The pool and pool area was really nice and a great place to have fun and relax. The villa is ideally situated for all the parks and restaurants. The villa helped us enjoy our best ever holiday.
Thanks Nigel for the use of Villa. We enjoyed your very clean and spacious home and the kids especially enjoyed the warm pool after long days at Disney. The accomodation instructions from Adrian and Mel were clear and we had no trouble finding your place. We enjoyed the quiet neighborhood. Would certainly book again if we venture back to Orlando. Cheers !
A great villa at a great price. This is the 2nd time staying at this villa and its fantastic. It is close to all the parks and shopping outlets. Walmart is only a couple of miles away as are lots of restaurants. The villa is nice, very clean and has everything you need. The owner takes good care of the property and updates things eg new pool chairs and linen since our last visit. I cannot recommend this villa enough, it's well worth a visit.
We have just returned from our second stay at Nigel's villa and thoroughly enjoyed it again. The villa description and photos accurately reflect the house which was very clean and well maintained. It is in a good, quiet area close to shops and restaurants and within easy reach of Disney as well as the other parks.
All dealings with Nigel from booking to deposit return were prompt, helpful and efficient as were our dealings with the Management company.
We would recommend without hesitation this property and should we visit Orlando again we would definitely choose to stay there.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
7 night minimum stay
Please note that instant quotes from the VRBO system are approximate. Christmas, New Year, Easter and Thanksgiving rates are $1050 per week.
Discounts are available for booking periods longer than one week. Accurate quotes are available from the homeowners directly and are adjusted for the duration of the booking and the number of guests.
Booking deposit of $300. Security deposit of $300. Full balance payable eight weeks before arrival.