|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
The chalets built in 2012 are located in a large private garden right next to river Aare. The rustic and modern furnished apartments offer plenty of space for 6 to 11 guests. The large and bright living room has a spacious sitting area, radio, TV, DVD, computer and free WiFi. The modern and well equipped kitchen with dishwasher lies next to the dining area with its large oak dining table. The bedrooms have 2-3 beds, a table, chairs and a closet. There are two bathrooms with shower and bath, toilet and a washer and dryer. Each apartment offers a terrace or a large balcony overlooking the garden and the Jungfrau.
The CityChalet is located just 200m from the town center of Interlaken in the middle of a large natural garden. The Interlaken West station is 400m and the next bus stop is 250m away, reachable in a 5 min walk. The next grocery store is just around the corner, plenty of restaurants and shopping is found in walking distance. Together with the Schleusenhaus chalet from 1803, the CityChalet is a tranquil haven separated from traffic and noise, safe for children. The garden features a barbecue place, space for a relaxing afternoon or a small badminton game. Each apartment has a free parking space right behind the building.
alle Preise in Schweizer Franken CHF inkl. Gästetaxe, Endreinigung, Bett- und Küchenwäsche, Energie, Wasser & Kehrichtgebühren.
Anzahlung 30% bei Buchung. Stornierungsbedingungen: Bis 90 Tage vor Mietbeginn 25%, 89 bis 60 Tage vor Mietbeginn 50%, 59 – 30 Tage vor Mietbeginn 75%, später 100% des Mietpreises.
Three couples came to hike the area and stayed for three nights in late September. The apartment is a bit hard to find, but once we did Matt had left the door open for us with a friendly greeting on the door. I had inadvertently booked a smaller apartment but Matt noticed my error and switched apartments for us prior to our arrival. Centrally located and very close to the train station, the access to the trains was most welcome. With six of us, the living room could have used another couch, but overall the living area suited us well. Of note, one of the rooms had a bunk bed and a single - not an issue for us but it might be for some. All in all I would recommend this for the budget traveler and would stay there again.
CityChalet is very clean and in a great location in Interlaken
Wide space for a family ( we are six persons) with a well equipped kitchen , well-maintained and the garden was lovely.
Thank you Matt for your wonderful hospitality and gorgeous chalet
Interlaken and the Jungfrau Region got this for you:
• Wonderfully situated between mountains and the two lakes
• Right in the heart of Switzerland
• Great hiking region - from the little hill up to 4000m snow peaks
• Fantastic relaxing walks in pure nature
• Countless Restaurants with all kinds of international kitchen
• Right on the most beautiful biking routes of Switzerland
• Summer: Hiking, biking, rock-climbing (in-/outdoor), paragliding, skydiving, hang-gliding,
sailing, windsurfing, fishing, relaxing - everything just around the corner
• Winter: All possibilities for winter hiking, snow-shoeing, sledgeing, Nordic-skiing, curling
• Our top-ski-resort 'Jungfrau-Region' reachable in 30 minutes very comfortable by the skibus
• The largest adventure area of the world
• Many museums, castles, open-air-theatres, festivals
• Close to 4 airports: Bern-Belp 50km, Basel 150km, Zurich 180km, Geneva 220km