|Space||538 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Completely new, bright and modern furnished 2-Zi.-apartment With kitchen, hallway, living room, bedroom, bathroom, closet and balcony.
The apartment is located in. 7 OG in a very well maintained complex right on Kettwiger lake with breathtaking views of the water and forests - accordingly with high recreational value.
Completely renovated and everything is new !!!
- Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, 4 hotplates, microwave, coffee maker, complete crockery, etc., small dining area
- Hallway with mirror wardrobe and closet
- Living room with corner sofa bed (1,40x2,00 m) for the third Person dining table with 4 seats, china cabinet, TV-board with flat screen TV, stereo (iPod), Wi-Fi access
- Bedroom with double bed (1,80x2,00 m), large wardrobe, desk, chair, bed linen and towels
- Bad (white and granite) with shower and toilet
- Balcony (smoking zone :-)) with table and 2 chairs
The house located on the top floor large laundry and drying facilities with professional equipment. For Condominium include bicycle storage, and use of a private cellar space is optional.
The location of this beautiful urbanization around is perfectly !!! Within walking distance are tram and bus (2 min.) And everything for daily needs, including good and varied gastronomy z. B. the water or in the historic Old Town Kettwiger,
- Golf course in 1 Km Nearby
- Short connection to the A 52
- Dusseldorf Airport about 15 minutes by car,
- City Essen or Dusseldorf about 20 minutes by car.
The popular Kettwig with its sights, nestled in the green Ruhr Valley is an absolute highlight of the Ruhr.
The rent includes all utilities are included including household electricity. The final cleaning costs 70, - €. A cleaning service is possible.
The apartment may also, if free, z. B. be rented by visitors or tourists for shorter periods. If required, please call ahead for the respective costs.
The popular Kettwig with sights eingebetet in the green Ruhr Valley is an absolute highlight of the Ruhr.
This tourist destination is marked by the Ruhr and the lake, the woods and fields and the historic Old Town streets where even 'night watchman' in proper style costuming through the manicured idyll and history of this town.
After a shopping spree through the personalization and well-run business is always worth the good food in Kettwig - whether star cuisine or home cooking, as a visit to one of the numerous cafés of the Old Town.
From the golf course 'Oefte' is 1 kilometers.
A splendid trip with the 'White Fleet' for Mülheim Wasserbahnhof and to the nearby Baldeneysee is really worthwhile.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$544.74|
Die Höhe der Kaution richtet sich nach Dauer des Aufenthaltes.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.