Your colonial Home in Valladolid.
Colonial style with high roofs, beautiful details like niches, wooden works, wide walls, balconies, arches, mosaics and stone floors.
290 m2, 4 Bedrooms each with a bath, gallery, Living room, Dining room, modern kitchen, roof terrace with a bar and guest WC.
175 m2 Garden with garden terrase reachable directly from the dining room.
Representative entrance and imposing 7 meters high living and dining room. Modern and well equipped kitchen and service room.
We are in the process now of decorating and furnituring the house according to the colonial style.
All 4 bedrooms have air-conditioning, fins and private bad:
- „The balconies room“: 2nd floor, 27 m2, three Balconies, 2 of them with Park and church view the other with view to the central park and town hall.
- „ Alma’s room“: 2nd floor, 26m2, balcony with view to the central park and town hall
- „The Cousins room“. 1st floor. 27 m2 with view to the central park and town hall
- „Zimmer Los Abuelos“ 1st floor. 26 m2, with Park and church view.
Roof Terrace: 175 M2, 360 grad view over the town, unique view of the church and cloister. Here you will have unforgettable sunsets. We have chairs, table and grill and bar on the roof.
The gallery is a beautiful open place to relax, read and encounter on the second floor.
For musical evenings, you have two pianos to enjoy.
This beautiful house in a the quiet village of Uayma was more than we imagined! The rooms are huge, with lovely furnishings and up to date fixtures. There are two kitchens, one on the ground floor and one on the roof! The roof was a beautiful setting on which to see the stars that one misses in the big cities. We used this a a base when going to see Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, and Balankanche. Its 10 to 15 minutes from the large city of Valladolid which has many good restaurants and larger stores. It was a beautiful stay & we hated to leave. Thank you soo much for allowing us to stay in your house!!!
Unfortunately we spent only one night in this incredible house!
Fantastically renovated colonial house, just in front of the very nice church of Uaymal.
We song and played the piano, with several meters ceiling, the sound was terrible!
The sunset on the terrace was also a great moment.
Our room was beautiful with excellent beds and a very nice bathroom.
Ideally situated to visit Valladolid, Chichen itza, Ek Balam, etc.
Also, Ingrid was very helpful.
To conclude, I highly recommend this house!
Uayma (Valladolid) is located in the center of Yucatan is an excellent place to discover Yucatan and its beauty specially the country side, the mayan culture and pyramids, the cenotes, natural reserves and traditional town life style.
• Valladolid old town – approx. 8 km (old church, museums, restaurants, shopping mall, movie theaters, convent)
• Agave distillery – approx.. 10 km / 6 miles (Tequila shop and guided tours)
• Rancho Blanca Flor – ca. 10 km / 6 miles (Fishing, Natural Reserve, Bird watching, Topical fruits)
• Cenote Cinum – ca. 10 km / 6 miles
• Ek Balam – ca. 35 km / 22 Miles (Mayan ruins)
• Chichen Itza – ca. 35 km / 22 Miles (Most famous Mayan pyramids)
• Coba – ca. 47 km / 29 Miles (Mayan ruins)
• Rio Lagartos – ca. 130 km / 80 Miles(Mangrove forest and Flamingos)
• Ruta Puck. – ca. 50 km / 31 Miles (colonial trail in Yucatan)
• Tulum – ca. 115 KM / 72 Miles (Mayan ruins)
• Merida – ca. 173 km / 108 Miles (Yucatan’s capital, colonial city, International Airport)
• Can-Cun Internatioal Airport – ca. 170 km / 106 Miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 5 2016 - Jul 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% Vorauszahlung bei der Buchung
50% bei der Ankunft in bar
Zahlungen möglich in :
Euro Konto in Deutschland
USD Konto in USA
Pesos Konto in Mexiko
Zahlungen per Überweisung, PayPal, bar.
Kreditkarte nach Anfrage.
25 % bis 1 Monat vor Ankunft
50 % bis 15 Tage vor Ankunft
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.