|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
I offer rentals from a min. of 5 days up to a max. of 2 months at the Ka'anapali Beach Club. (Please note that for some dates I only have weeks 7 night stays).KBC is a ocean front resort featuring 1 bed room villa suites directly on world famous Ka'anapali Beach. BBQ grills and picnic tables are located on site.
Offering you the best of both worlds: the comfort and service of a fine hotel combined with the independence and easy living of a condo. In every suite the living room has a full-sized sofa bed and an entertainment center with 35' color TV, VCR, and AM/FM radio. The luxury bath includes an over sized soaking tub, separate shower, and his and hers vanities. And the kitchenette is designed for convenience and function with a microwave, sink, dishwasher and refrigerator. Additional suite amenities include two telephones in every suite, and voice messaging. The resort features beautiful tropical gardens, and relaxing waterfalls. And the one-acre pool with water slide is something your whole family is sure to enjoy.
1.Main Living Area (living room,dining area,and Kitchenette)
2.Large luxury bathroom
The living area has a full sized sofa bed, and entertainment center with TV,DVD player, and radio. There is a dining table with chairs. The kitchenette features a snack bar, has a full size refrigerator, microwave,dishwasher, sink, and all dishes and utensils.
The large luxury bath features a over sized tub, separate shower, private commode, 2 separate vanities with sinks, and a closet. The bedroom features a king size bed, desk area, and TV.
There are several restaurants on site. A shopping center is located 1 block away with grocery store, more restaurants, video store, and more. A bus stop, located at the corner of the resort, will take you anywhere around the island.
Keywords: Ocean Front Timeshare Resort
My family and I made our first visit to Hawaii from December 1999 into January of 2000.
Fell in love with the Hawaiian Islands. Since than we have been coming back as many times a year time will allow. Someday I will spend half of my time here. Hawaii is like a far away exotic location and your computer and cell phone still work.
Deb purchased this hotel in 2001
Hawaii my favorite place on earth
Great sand beach right out in front of resort.
I would like to let you know that Dan and I had a fabulous time KBC. It was beautiful. The surroundings, location and suite was excellent. We spent many evenings watching the sunset. We were truly blessed to have so many whales in full view. Gentle giants. We definitely picked the right to come to Maui. Weather was amazing. We are really missing the warmth now that we are back to our Canadian winter. Thank you.
We were fortune enough to to spend our Christmas holiday in Maui at this great resort. The staff was awesome, the accommodations excellent, the views gorgeous and the adventures were the best ever! This was a wonderful get away and the beginning of a family Christmas tradition!
My wife and I stayed almost 2 weeks at this location and found that the longer we stayed the more we appreciated what it had to offer. We also would like to give high praise to the owner (Deborah) who was always great at responding to all of our questions along the way.
Just a few things I thought I would make mention of for future potential renters:
- the hotel itself was clean and the employees were quite friendly
- the beach in front of the complex is quite small, so we did not find that we stayed in its area very often. Instead, we walked to the south where we found the beaches much better (especially in front of the Westin)
- although the lanai is quite long, it is not very deep. We also found that the railing got in the way a bit in order to see the ocean (that and the other condo complexes). To help solve this issue we used the cushions from the chairs in order to elevate us
- the fantastic Kaanapali beach boardwalk doesn’t quite make it to this condo complex… but you can get to it fairly easily be either walking along the sand or cutting through the neighbouring condo complexes
- the condo complex was VERY quiet compared to the condo complexes that are nearby. We found that probably the biggest reason for this was that the clientele here is much older than in the nearby complexes… for us this was a huge pro, but for others who might be looking for more nightlife you may want to consider others
- there were MANY complementary (i.e. FREE!) services here that may or may not be available at other condos including: daily newspaper (for us anyway), laundry facilities (we were expecting to have to pay for this so this was a huge surprise for us!), dishwasher detergent, rice cooker, ice maker, valet parking (which we recommend that you use since the parking spots are VERY narrow!), BBQ utensils and boogie boards (well... not everyone gets a boogie board... just check with the rec center to see what is available). The complex also has a bowling alley (which we did not use), a mini golf course (which was closed at the time that we were there) as well as a number of video games and activity areas that we did not use (ex. ping pong tables / PS 3).
Again, overall, I would recommend this to others, especially because of the smooth experience with the owners that we had leading up to and during our stay.
Enjoyed this property very much. Staff was very helpful, and everything you need is close by. Excellent location, with the pool just yards from the beach. Could walk to many restaurants. Owner was great, communicated everything. Would definitely work with them again.
All positive except living room furniture attractive. But not too comfortable.
All else great
Beautiful resort and the room was fantastic. Clean, orderly and in GREAT condition. The staff was extremely friendly and have no regrets or complaints in my stay.
I live on the island and my wife and I wanted a staycation for the new year in Lahaina and it was one of the best times my wife and I had.
This is the 3rd time we have rented from Kevin this year. Kevin is great, easy to do business with and always provides a great deal. The Ka'anapali Beach Club is a great location just North of black rock on Ka'anapali Beach. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and responsive to your needs. We've stayed in a 1 bedroom every time we've visited and have always been very happy. The beds are comfortable, room is spacious and if you are traveling on a budget you can make great use of the kitchenette and outside BBQ's. Plus you are in walking distance to Duke's restaurant, although the beach club has great taco's. I enjoy the location of the beach club because you can walk across the street and a grocery store, coffee, food, and snorkel gear all at non resort prices. Java Jazz is a great place for a cup of coffee, just down the street to the North is an ABC store and across from the ABC store is an amazing taco stand called Ono's Taco's. The next shopping center up you can find The Fish Market where you can purchase fresh caught fish for your evening BBQ or grab fish taco's island style for $6. There is also an organic food market, for anyone looking for healthy organic, vegetarian type food.
The beach outside the hotel is great but pay attention to the riptide warnings when signs are posted. Regardless of the riptide on occasions this is a great swim able location and you can snorkel just offshore. You can enjoy a long stroll on the sand and if you go during whale watching season keep your eyes open you are almost guaranteed some amazing whale watching just offshore for free.
For those of you who enjoy shopping you are only a five minute drive to Whalers Village and a 15 minute drive into the town of Lahania.
I highly recommend the Ka'anapali Beach Club and renting direct from Kevin.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 25 2016 - Dec 29 2016
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
tax of $10.19 per night paid at check in.
1/2 down balance 60 days before arrival. All reservations less than 90 days before arrival full payment is due at time of booking