|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Generous provencialische dream villa (built 2005) - 5 per car from Sainte-Maxime's most beautiful sandy beach 'La Nartelle' min - Equipment Luxury - 10x5 salt water pool with overflow on the valley side - swimming overlooking the golf course / Bay of Saint-Tropez & Sainte -Maxime - Powerful electric pool heater - Winter garden with lounge deck, south / west sun terraces - cultivated exotic Mediterranean gardens (rock garden, Zen garden, palm garden, Mediterranean flowers, roses, cork oaks, olive trees, orange, lemon, cypress, oleander, jasmine, strawberry trees, cacti , camellias, yuccas, ice plant, mimosa trees, rosemary, lavender, Agapanthusblumen, pine, rare other exotics).
- 360 degree sun opportunity because situated on the hilltop, comfortable lounge terrace with awning, sea view from terrace / balcony, 'skyline view' St. Maxime Golf Hotel & view looks to the garden / forest
- Closed private well maintained luxury residence - ample parking
- Convenient wireless remote control for residence driveway, Grundstückstor and exterior lighting
- Professional alarm system
- PBX in all rooms with phone-from the outside.
- All windows and doors with electric shutters.
- Terrace with electric awning.
- Sleeps 6 people - Modern furniture & bright modern designer kitchen
- 2 balconies with sea view
- Gartenessbereich for 6 persons with high-quality gas grill
- All rooms with elktr. Heating
- Living room, hall, kitchen and conservatory with underfloor heating
The villa is situated in a prime quiet location of Sainte-Maxime on the golf course in the residential area and the forest. It is about 3 Km easily accessible only via a good and lit streets to the center.
5 min. are there by car to the longest and sandy beach 'Nartelle plague' of Sainte-Maxime, which is to achieve complete even in high season without a jam. (Walking distance in about 40 min. / 3 km but steep), where the complete beach infrastructure is available.
Saint-Tropez by car 14. 2 km ca. 17 min.
A public shuttle boat departures every 15 minutes in the port of Sainte-Maxime, it takes just 15 min. In the high season without traffic jams and parking problems directly to the port of Saint-Tropez.
- Self Catering
- Deposit € 1000
The deposit will be (10ct electricity per kWh) with additional costs charged
- Dogs & Children are welcome.
Sainte-Maxime is a fashionable seaside resort with many fine sandy beaches (in total 6km), turquoise sea, shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, parks and a market with fresh fruits and vegetables. Officially, the small town as 'Ville fleuri' (translated flower city) is called. The place has invite you to stroll the many charming little old alleys, bowling courts and palm-lined promenades.
Water sports schools of all kinds can be found here and the 'Pointe des Sardinaux' is also one of the most beautiful reefs of the French Riviera for diving. The sun is about 300 days per year. The rainfall is very low, the temperatures warm. The Bay of Saint-Tropez is ideal for cyclists.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,089|
Kaution: 1000 Euro