About the property
- House2155 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedroom, 2 1/2 baths, Sleeps 8 with large, private Pool on Coveted North End
Relaxing 'Home Away from Home' Tropical Paradise - 3 Houses from the beach. Located on the quiet, North end of the Island. Perfect location for Amazing Sunsets and great Shell Collecting! Easy access to the Beach! This cozy home offers 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a Heated Pool surrounded by lush Tropical Plants. The Master Bedroom is located on the Main floor along with a 2nd Bedroom with a Daybed & Trundle and play area including a Kid's Desk. This room with the daybed has a low ceiling - perfect for kids, but not suitable for those over 6 ft. tall. On the 2nd floor, there is a bunk room with 3 Twin beds and a 4th Bedroom with a Queen bed and a bathroom.
Wireless Internet is provided along with a Desk in an area off the Master Bedroom. Free Local and Long Distance Calls. Stereo/CD player with input jack for your Ipod.
Ammey Erickson - TC
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Awesome vacation home
Lovely comfortable home on the north end of island. Walking distance to many things. Beautiful beach. Would definitely come back :)
We love AMI. The Toasty Coconut was exactly as stated in the description. Very clean and comfortable. Proximity to all that the island has to offer is great.
Great location to shops, restaurants, and a beautiful beach. Very comfortable and equipped for families with little. For adults, maybe suitable for 6. House is more than well equipped and clean. Pool was warm and clean and comfortable seating.
Amazing house and owner
My wife and I were down in Anna Maria for our honeymoon the week of thanksgiving and it was the best time of our lives. The house was fully equipped with everything we needed, from beach towels, 4 wheel carts to take to the beach, to very nice beach chairs and umbrellas. It also had everything you would need for an infant/toddler as well. It was only a 2-3 minute walk to the beach and to numerous restaurants. The owner Ammey was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend this property and my family will be booking it again when we go next year
Charming and so family friendly!
Such a great time at the house for 4 nights. I'll give a bullet point list of what we loved below. But first let me say that Ammey was fantastic. We emailed her a few days before sharing our concern that the pool be well heated, as a cold front was bringing low temperatures. She quickly responded by adjusting the heat even a few degrees warmer for us- and it was perfect for the entirety of our stay. A huge plus for our 3 kids who hate cold water!
What we loved:
* The house is so charming. It looks small from the front but it is very spacious! It's very clean with modern, updated furnishings. Well stocked with everything needed to cook meals, which we did most nights. Very comfortable beds!
* Having a heated pool all to ourselves! And plenty of furniture out by the pool, including a table with 6 chairs. We ate most of our meals outside. And lots of pool toys for the kids.
* Such a short walk to the beach. Maybe 3-4 minutes to the water. The beach area nearest the house is really uncrowded and quiet- at least in late October/early November.
* All the beach equipment you could need. We made good use of the cart and chairs.
* The little kids room with the day bed and the play area. Our almost 2 year old loved reading the books in there. Having a rocking chair to rock her to sleep at night!
What to know:
* The pool is all one depth. I am thinking it's about 5 feet. Our older two kids are good swimmers for their age, so that wasn't a problem. But just good to know it's not a a pool with both a shallow and a deeper end.
* The house does have an interesting layout, I'm sure because it has sections that were added later. There is a bit of a maze on the first floor between the master bathroom, laundry room, and smaller kids room with the daybed. Still, the space is used really well. There is a really nice, large closet area with drawers, clothes racks, and shelves that we could store all of our stuff in. The laundry is right next to that kids bedroom, so make sure the buzzer is off on the washer and dryer if you do laundry while your kids are sleeping next door!
We ate at Harry's and Grill for burgers one night. Nice seating outside. Food is classic pub fare. We also had a pizza from J Burns. We really liked it! Don't usually love thin crust, but this was very good. Cheaper meal for the whole family, too!
Hope we can stay again in the future!
Great stay, once again
This was our family’s second stay at the Toasty Coconut.
Ammey is simply wonderful. She really was so easy to communicate with and helpful in everything.
This is a great home, so close to the beach, but also to Gulf Drive and Pine Street shopping. It’s very clean and well decorated. The pool is now salt filtered and really easy on the skin!
Our family had a great stay and hope to return to the Coconut soon!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Payments made by credit card will be charged a $100 Reservation Fee (per week reserved) that will either be charged at the time of Reservation or will be deducted from the deposit.