Matauwhi View is the perfect Kiwi bach for that summer holiday and will be the cause of a great holiday full of happiness.
- close to the beaches
- restaurants and cafe's
- or kick back and relax .
Clean crisp interior with a fully equipped kitchen! Surrounded by green in a peaceful neighbourhood.
A 10 minute walk to Russell township where you will find Russell beach and the wharf.
Enjoy the sun or watch that spectacular sunset while relaxing on the deck, while that special someone is cooking a great BBQ. Holiday bliss.
Fancy a lazy Sunday? Have that sleep in you have been dreaming about - Or perhaps take a gentle stroll into New Zealand's very first capital and enjoy brunch at one of our amazing waterfront cafes and restaurants.
A fabulous getaway to make some great memories. Enjoy, and soak up the ambiance. Be prepared to stay - You definitely won't want to leave!!
If it’s a weekend of Adventure you are after
– visit the Hole in the Rock
- take a ride on the Dolphin Explorer or a cruise through the 144 islands of the Bay
- a helicopter trip around the Bay might be more for you
- visit the Glow Worm Caves in Kawakawa.
- a fishing charter to catch fresh fish for dinner!
-take a dip at one of our beautiful beaches - Longbeach, Tapeka or swim to the pontoon at Russell beach.
Perhaps historical features are just awaiting your discovery, such as the
- famous Christ Church, where bullet holes still remain from the Maori/Pakeha wars many years ago!
- the Russell Museum tells the story of the development of Russell/Kororareka, from a small Maori fishing village, to a port of call for visiting ships and whalers to today’s tourist town.
If you like the sound of a tour, just let us know as we are happy to book on your behalf.
Ask us about our add-on services and all inclusive package offers! Perhaps you would like a breakfast basket or a bottle of bubbles with a cheese platter awaiting your arrival.
There is a king single in bedroom 3 with a roll away/ pulled out single bed.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$125.00 per stay); Linen (included);