This 2 bedroom apartment is centrally located in the heart of Christchurch. We are within walking distance to major visitor attractions, such as the Cathedral Square, Isaac Theatre Royal, Botanic Gardens and ReStart Mall.
The ReStart Mall was born after the 2010 Christchurch earthquakes as most of the CBD's buildings had become unsafe. Shipping containers were brought in, painted in bright colours and refitted to become shop fronts. It is a reflection of New Zealand ingenuity and one of the many attractions within walking distance from the apartment.
We are also surrounded by major accounting and law firms. Deloitte is just opposite us with PWC and KPMG all just a short walk so it's easy mixing business with leisure.
Also just across the road is Bamboozle, one of the best Asian fusion restaurants in Christchurch.
Medical care is also close by, with one of the largest hospitals in New Zealand - Christchurch Hospital - within a 15 minute walk.
If you are looking at schools for your children, we also have prestigious schools nearby - Christ's College and Cathedral Grammar.
All this, within a 15 minute drive from the Airport! Or if you prefer, you can take public transport and stop at the Bus Interchange, which is a 15 minute walk from the apartment!
1. No parties
2. No pets
3. The apartment is only for the number of guests booked. No additional guests are permitted in the apartment.
4. No smoking permitted in the apartment or anywhere in the apartment complex. You may smoke outside the front gate.
5. No laundry is to be hung on the balcony.
6. Please take your shoes off if they are dirty/muddy.
7. Please respect our property and leave the apartment as you found it, clean and tidy.
Extras: Linen (included); Linen andamp; Cleaning (Required, NZ$30.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;