Titirangi is known for its beautiful natural scenery, including bush/forests abundant with native trees and birdlife, and easy access to local beaches. It is also the main township closest to Auckland's Waitakere Ranges Regional Park and the black sand West Coast beaches (including Piha and Muriwai).
It has long been an area popular with artists and the eco-conscious. Nearby markets sell organic and locally produced foods, european baked goods, and arts and crafts.
The house itself has been recently renovated and set-up as somewhere to relax after days spent enjoying all that surrounding areas have to offer. New beds are in all three rooms, completed by good quality linen and a touch of luxury with hotel-quality robes and other thoughtful extras provided.
- 3 bedroom house with large living areas
- Quality beds - 1x Queen, 1x double, 2x single
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Breakfast and welcome pack on arrival
- Hotel-quality adult bathrobes provided
- Full kitchen and laundry for own use
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Heat pump to effectively heat and cool living areas
- Gas hot water system, good pressure shower
- Electric heaters for bedrooms
- Stairs to front door
- Rental accomodation is the upstairs of the house, plus the lower level (internal) laundry. Basement and garage area are not available for guest use.
- Smoking allowed outside only
Portacot hire (Optional, NZ$15.00 per stay)
Highchair hire (Optional, NZ$15.00 per stay);