This three bedroom self catering house is very close to town and has been set up to be ideal for a couple, small group, family or contractor working away from home.
Recently renovated, Olives has a new kitchen with dishwasher and fridge freezer, washing machine and clothes dryer. There is free WIFI and a heat Pump for heating and cooling. There is also a fold out couch in the lounge.
One night stay considered for mid-week stays only (Monday-Thursday)
Three night minimum required for weekends that include public holiday or events like fairs, Toast or Cruise Martinborough.
- Pet friendly on request.
- Office equipment may be available on request.
- Porta cot and high chair also available on request
Hire a push bike and head out to the wonderful vineyards on offer in Martinborough.
1. Noise heard outside the house must cease by 10 pm.
2. If you are expecting additional guests, visitors or planning a function, please arrange this with us before your stay. Function fees may apply.
3. The house should be left reasonably tidy (i.e rubbish to outside bins andamp; dishes done)
4. We don’t ask for a bond but do require credit card details as security for charges relating to costs for damage, additional cleaning or un-arranged guests.
5. See description regarding minimum stays
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to do the dishes and ensure the hosue is tidy before you leave;