BOBLEE PLACE SUMMARY:
The house is designed for both summer and winter guests with double glazing, underfloor heating, latest technology air conditioning (heat pump), cool for the summer and warm for the winter.
There are three bedrooms upstairs, each with wardrobes and full bathroom facilities. The Master bedroom has double doors that open out to the deck with spectacular mountain views, a walk in robe and an Ensuite.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
KITCHEN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Features include a modern kitchen, dining and living area that opens out to a patio, front lawns and garden.
There is also the additional luxury of a purpose built movie room downstairs adjacent to the double garage.
- Full kitchen facilities
- Washer and Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Modern, spacious, large deck area
- Movie Room
- Views: As panoramic as possible overlooking Wanaka's sights and sounds
- Luxury appointed, fashionable fit-out including large patio, garden and BBQ
- Plenty of off street parking available
- Hot Tub Hire – Ask Reservations
Situated on the corner of Kings Drive and Boblee Place this glorious split level 3 bedroom home offers captivating views to Treble cone and surrounding mountains, within a 10 minute walk to Wanaka's town centre and 5 minutes walk to the lake.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – January 31st
• Summer Off peak February 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only and subject to change
• *Note special events and New Years subject to increased nightly rates
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional bed and linen available upon request.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500
3 night minimum stay due to council regulations. Nightly rates a GUIDE ONLY. Prices vary according to particulars of stay. The leading group member is required TO BE 25 YEARS+. *Note: Special Events andamp; New Year rates differ from those advertised* Inclusions: lockbox entry, 24/7 access to Goodstays representative in case of emergency. Additional costs: house linens, departure clean, bond (refundable). For hire: roll-away beds, portacots, highchairs. Goodstays Queenstown andamp; Wanaka Ltd.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$155.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$284.30 per stay);