• Beautiful environment
To entertain your loved one fully functioning kitchen, with a deck area suitable for a large family.
Central location where you have easy access to the shops, Beach, Tennis courts, boat ramp.
Outstanding space for parking and to pitch a tent for the children
Round the the back
Shops are available in Matarangi for all your requirements.
Tennis courts available for your use during your stay.
Dunes restaurant for that fine wine and dining experience is just a short walk down the road If you like Golf then the Golf Course is a true golfing experience – bordering the tranquil Whangapoua Harbor and a beautiful 4 km sandy Matarangi beach, the course is set in glorious surroundings, with sea and harbor views from most holes, and the Coromandel Range and Castle Rock forming a spectacular backdrop.
Originally designed by New Zealand golfing legend Sir Bob Charles, The Dunes has been a must-play course on the serious golfers’ itinerary for almost three decades.
Originally a 9-hole course it was expanded to full 18-hole championship status 15 years ago and two years ago hosted an NZPGA pro-am event.
• Provide your own linen
• bedding pillows towels and kitchen towels are not supplied you need to bring your own
• Beds are covered with mattress covers and top sheet only
• No pets only by arangement
• Cleaning will be a flat rate for your stay
• Payment prior to staying and release of keys
• Bond $150.00 returned within 7 days of stay if no cleaning or repairs required
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$100.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);