Matapana House sits just above the idyllic white sands of Palm Beach and has captivating, uninterrupted views that stretch out across Mawhitipana Bay. This property offers luxury living and is perfectly positioned for watching the stunning sunsets over Palm Beach.
• open plan living flows seamlessly out to the expansive, ocean-facing wrap around decks
• vine-covered outdoor dining area complete with open fire and BBQ.
• gourmet kitchen, with a large island and everything you require
• spacious living and dining area with access onto the sun-drenched decks.
• open fireplace in the living area and air-conditioning ensuring your comfort year round.
• split level Property
• three spacious bedrooms and sleeping up to eight guests.
• expansive decks leading from the downstairs bedrooms
• private pathway to Palm Beach
• the use of the property’s own double kayak.
• double internal access garage on the upper level.
The Property is a peaceful and private luxury home that provides a perfect departure point for all your island requirements; from lazing at the beach to visiting World class vineyards and restaurants. You can explore the Islands outstanding coastal walkways or take part in one of Waiheke's many outdoor adventures. Making your stay easier are the convenience store, Dragon Fired Pizza and Palm Beach Fish and Chip shop just a stroll away.
Whether it’s for a family holiday, a honeymoon or a short break, Matapana house is the perfect place to relax and unwind in style.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights except:
7 nights from mid December to mid January
4 nights over Easter
3 nights over bank holiday weekends
Each stay does incur a $230 charge for quality linen, towels and exit clean.
Strictly no pets
This property may not to be used for are gatherings, parties or weddings.
Rental terms and conditions apply to all bookings
A bond is required for the duration of rental period
• 7 nights from mid December to mid January
• 4 nights over Easter
• 3 nights all holiday weekends
• 2 nights at all other times
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$120.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$120.00 per stay);