The house is a modern two storey executive townhouse, tastefully furnished throughout. This inviting and well equipped house features a bright, open-plan kitchen / living / dining area with good indoor/outdoor flow which is superb for escaping from the hubbub of the city. The layout is similar to sister listing (#29360) but has some extra features to increase comfort.
The kitchen is fully equipped - assuming that you can resist the numerous local restaurants (within easy walking distance). On warm summer evenings you can relax on the deck or have a BBQ in the garden.
Downstairs has the large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with 3 ranchslider doors to deck area and barbecue. There is a downstairs w/g and garage with table football as well as laundry facilities.
The three bedrooms are upstairs:-
* The main bedroom (queen bed) has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
* The second bedroom has a queen bed (can add single sofabed)
* There is a single bed plus sofa bed in the third bedroom
* study desk on landing
The main bathroom with shower over bath is on this floor.
Parking is available either on-street or in the garage which is accessible from the house. The garage also has clothes washing/drying/ironing facilities.
We have had very positive feedback from both holidaymakers and business people.
Whatever your reason for coming to Christchurch, Bartlett By The Park Front is a welcoming house in a fantastic location.
* You can stroll or cycle through magnificent Hagley Park
*There are numerous cafes and restaurants in the immediate vicinity so you can have a wide choce for coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* 10 minutes walk will take you to central Riccarton with its mall, cinemas and restaurants (to suit every pocket and taste)
* It is a short 15 minute drive to the Airport (domestic, international, Antarctic Centre)
* If Skiing is your thing, a 90-minute drive will get you there
* The fabulously picturesque town of Akaroa and the thermal resort of Hanmer Springs are both in easy reach for a day trip
It should be noted that Bartlett Street is a very quiet street and we ask all our guests to respect our neighbours.
We have had excellent feedback from our guests in our other listing and will strive to make our new visitors just as happy.
House next door also available
Usual minimum booking period is 2 nights. We only take single nights to fill a gap or last minute. Please enquire.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$100.00 per stay); Linen (included); Charge per person above 2 guests (Required, NZ$25.00 per person);