You will love Oneroa Pied-a-Terre for the absolute ease and convenience of location coupled with the bright, modern, spacious layout. Catch glimpses of the glimmering sea whilst relaxing on the large front deck, play on the expansive lawns with the kids or just grab your towels and head down to the beach beach. This is the perfect home for families to relax and enjoy everything Waiheke has to offer.
The open plan living and dining area opens out onto large sunny wrap around decks and lawn and fruit tree areas
New kitchen and breakfast bar, fully equipped for entertaining
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bedroom which opens out onto the rear deck
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom
- Stylish and spacious bathroom
- Wrap around decks and
- Close to buses and ferries.
- Vineyards and wonderful coast and bush walks are nearby.
Everything you need is within walking distance: Fine dining, Vineyards, beautiful beaches, the local cinema, boutique shops and galleries, grocery shopping and post office and the bus stops for exploring further afield. There are plenty of breathtaking coastal walks you can take from the doorstep.
7 nights from mid December to mid January
4 nights over Easter
3 nights all Public holiday weekends
2 nights at all other times
Special conditions: No smoking. No pets
Family groups preferred
• 7 nights from mid December to mid January
• 4 nights over Easter
• 3 nights all holiday weekends
• 2 nights at all other times
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$110.00 per stay); Linen (included);