Aquavilla is calm, spacious and well-appointed. A place for you to recline in ease, enjoy a coffee or a glass of wine, immerse in a good book and simply soak up the tranquillity.
Enjoy an easy stroll to the sheltered beach and the excellent local eateries, boutique shops and galleries.
Continue your stroll along the seaside promenade to soak up the stunning coastal scenery with local architecture, heritage and seaside lifestyles on display. Sunsets, bird and sea life also await your discovery.
Further vistas and adventures await in the surrounding areas with an extensive choice of activities including extended walks, bike paths, golf, adventure parks and cultural centres. We are always happy to share our local knowledge to ensure you enjoy your visit.
Wellington is 20 minutes away by car or a 30 minute convenient train ride.
Aquavilla is separate from the main house and the Architect’s design provides space and comfort to relax and recline. Amenities include:
• Queen size bed with superior quality bed linen.
• Single bed with an additional single bed or futon double bed to suit your requirements.
• Lounge area with outlook to the front garden.
• Free WiFi, 32 inch flat screen TV, DVD player and a speaker for a phone/pc.
• Kitchenette with microwave and fridge/freezer.
• Luxury bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. Gas hot water.
• Kiwi breakfast ingredients are available in your studio including seasonal fruits, home-made muesli, jam, preserved fruits and yoghurt accompanied with cereals, bread, butter and honey.
• Tea and coffee making facilities.
• Sheltered rear courtyard and front garden with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
• Street and off street parking.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);