Located in the friendly, relaxed neighbourhood of Manly with its village shops only 100 metres away. Choice of several picturesque swimming beaches within a few minutes walk/drive from the property. Big Manly beach is just 400m walk from the property. Sailing, fishing, standup paddling, sea kayaking are popular. Choice of golf courses. 5 minutes drive to Whangaparaoa shopping centre, movie theatre, gyms, tenpin bowling. Perfect getaway to relax, recreate or stop over. We are close to several wonderful destinations:
• Tiritiri Matangi Island, sanctuary to several critically endangered native bird species including takahe, stitchbird and others no longer found on the mainland. A special highlight to visit. Ferry from Gulf Harbour nearby.
• Matakana village famous for its farmers’ market, specialty shops, iconic local pottery, vineyards and boutique cinema
• Historic Puhoi for its cheese, cafe and pub. Paddle the Puhoi River by canoe
• Brickbay Wines and Sculpture Trail – art and wine entwined is a magnificent combination
• Shakespear Regional Park, New Zealand’s most visited open sanctuary and Wenderholm Regional Park
• Omaha Bay and Tawharanui Peninsula open sanctuary
• Kawau Island – with is historic Mansion House and fauna, copper mine ruins, walking tracks and native bird life
Minimum stay 2 nights
Smoking allowed outside only.
Not suitable for children.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);