Lovely two bedroom unit with beach at end of the road. Stroll into the ever popular Murray's Bay and Mairangi Bay with it's cafe, restaurants, bars and boutique shops and supermarkets. or take the coastal walkway along the cliff tops to enjoy the fabulous sea views. If looking for a longer stay when relocating to the area the home is zoned for top schools of all ages.
First bedroom - 1queen bed
Second bedroom - 1 king single bed and 1 pull out single bed (could convert to a super king bed), and 1 bunk bed
Separate living room with a 55" smart TV (Free Netflix movies offered)
New renovated modern kitchen.
Fully fenced backyard with your own outdoor furniture and Quality gas BBQ with a side burner.
Quality linens, bath towels, beach towels are provide, as well as iron board, hair dryer, cleaning products.
Free unlimited WiFi. 55" Smart TV with Netflix, . 24 hour check in.
• Easy stroll to coastal walkway and cliff top walkway with wonderful sea views
• Walk to great restaurants/cafes/fast food outlets, Countdown (Supermarket and food store), wine shop and boutique shops
• Murray's Bay sailing club and Mairangi Bay Surfing club- few mins walking
• Mairangi Bay Tennis Club, Beach Volleyball Club, Bowls Club
• Mairangi Bay Childrens Playground (safe and fenced)
• AUT millennium GYM - 10 mins drive
• North Harbour Stadium - 10 mins drive
• Eden Park - 25 mins drive
• Albany Mega Centre, Westfield Shopping Mall and Massey University - 10 minute drive
• Browns Bay - 5 mins drive
• Pupuke Golf Club (very popular with fantastic views of the Hauraki Gulf) - 5 mins drive
• Auckland Downtown - 10 mins drive (off peak)
• Bus route, Takapuna (10 mins), Auckland City (20 mins off peak).
• Farmers Market every Saturday held behind Mairangi Bay
• Browns Bay Market every Sunday morning till midday.
• 3 nights minimum stay. Add 20% on top of the rates if staying for 1 or 2 nights.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$50.00 per stay); Linen (included);