This lovely cosy cottage sleeps max 8 people and is great for summer or winter holidays.
Pohara beach is an easy 5 min walk away. Enjoy the sun-drenched deck and relaxed nature of the cottage.
The cottage is well equipped, has lots of games and books for you to enjoy.
Within 300m to a few kilometres of the house you can:
• Swim, walk, bathe and play on popular Pohara Beach (a long, flat and safe beach)
• Launch and wash your boat at the Tarakohe boat launching ramp
• Sample the local cafes and restaurants
• Visit galleries for local arts and crafts
• Have a round of golf at the Pohara Golf Course
• Play tennis at the Pohara courts
You can also take advantage of Golden Bay’s other great attractions such as:
• The beautiful golden beaches and walks/tracks in the renowned Abel Tasman National Park
• The wild environs of Farewell Spit, Cape Farewell and Wharariki Beach
• The unspoilt wilderness of Kahurangi National Park
• The famous Waikoropupu Springs
• Takaka township (for cafes, restaurants, bars, supplies, and art and crafts)
• A stream runs through the front of the property making it unsuitable for small children.
• Lots of space for parking cars and boats.
• No tents.
• Smoking allowed outside only.
• Optional cleaning service available for extra charge.
A $100 cleaning bond is require which we repay immediately after your stay if the property is left clean and tidy as it was found. If we need to put cleaners through the property we charge this at $25 an hour and repay the difference based on hours taken.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;