Located in the heart of Oneroa Village this brand new holiday accommodation is just a 2 minute walk to the beach and central to absolutely everything (including the passenger ferry from Auckland). The Waiheke Pad is a designer holiday home perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer stay to explore the island.
The Waiheke Pad is right in the middle of the island's main village and yet it is private and quiet. There are no neighbours nearby.
Shops, cafes and restaurants plus a lovely outdoor coffee bar are just outside your door. The bus stop is also right there with buses running to and from the ferry and all around the island.
Across the street is the short walkway to the stunning all-tides white sandy Oneroa Beach. Pop down for a swim or a stroll at any time of the day.
- Immaculately presented
- Sundrenched deck
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- LCD TV, DVD, Stereo, iPhone dock
- Free Telecom mobile Wi-Fi available to Telecom mobile phone numbers
- No need for a car as everything is on your doorstep
• 5 nights from mid December to mid January
• 4 nights over Easter
• 3 nights all Public holiday weekends
• 2 nights at all other times
No smoking on the property.
The property is not to be used for any parties or gatherings.
No more than 4 guests to visit property over andamp; above those staying there.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;