|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
RENTAL OPTIONS: The home is always private to only one group at a time. Home can sleep up to 13 people.
Option 1: Rent the main floor (sleeps 8): 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen
Option 2: Rent both floors (sleeps 13): 4 rooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 living space
Room 1: King Bed, TV, private bathroom, private balcony, lots of closets (space for a rollaway bed, crib, toddler mattress)
Room 2: Queen Bed, TV, closet space
Room 3: Queen Bed, TV, closet space (space for a rollaway bed, pack and play, toddler mattress)
Room 4: Queen Bed, private bathroom, walk-in closet
Room 5: Bunk Bed (1 Full Bed over 1 Full Bed + twin trundle under the bed), also 1 XL Full Day bed, TV, Xbox, Storage space, Bar area
Living Space: 1 fold down couch
FREE WIFI, FREE NETFLIX AND HULU MOVIES, FREE LOCAL CALLS, FREE BABY GEAR
FOR MANY PICTURES AND DETAILS ON LOCATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT SUNSET HILLS HOME DOT NET.
A spectacular architectural home with the best panoramic views of all of LA.
This tranquil home is surrounded by lush garden life and its hard to believe that all the famous hot spots are just a stone throw away (5 minute walk).
You'll have the luxury of sleeping in without the noisy Sunset Blvd., yet you can walk to the famous 'Sunset Strip', which is just two small residential streets away. The Sunset Strip neighborhood is home to famous restaurants such as: Katana, Asia de Cuba, have sidewalk cafes; upscale boutiques for shopping such as Madison, Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli, including famous nightlife, The Viper Room, The Sky Bar, Whisky A Gogo and the Roxy.
The centerpiece of the house being a stunning living room with B&B Italia modern couches, including a linked dining room with unbelievable jetliner views. Enjoy the extension of the living room being a wrap around balcony area by having dinner in the evening when the house is filled with sparkling city lights. There is seating in the balcony for 7 people with a round patio table. You can also pull out a couple of chairs for more of your friends. Home is equipped with WiFi and this is also a non-smoking home indoors.
THE POOL OASIS:
Has a private heated pool equipped with 7 chaise lounges by the pool and hot tub which is surrounded by lush garden life. The hot tub is located steps away under an alcove surrounded wall of ivy, which is perfect throughout the year.
MASTER BEDROOM (Main Floor):
- King Bed
- TV with Satellite
- Breathtaking views of all of the city along with its private balcony that has a futon so you may lay back and relax.
- 600 thread count linens, & retractable blinds for privacy or afternoon siesta along with 4 closets.
- Large walk-in bathroom with his and her sinks, a separate bathtub and separate shower. Equipped with a blow-dryer, iron, and iPod adapter alarm clock.
Room #2 (Main Floor):
- Queen bed with modern bedding and 600 thread count linens.
- TV with Satellite
- The rooms are also surrounded by a serene tree setting and have retractable blinds perfect for sleeping in.
- Has seating area and the foot of the bed along with an extra chair.
- Two closets with hangers and the 'Red' bathroom for this room is located steps away from the bedroom.
Room #3 (Main Floor):
- A queen bed with modern bedding and 600 thread count linens. The rooms are also surrounded by a serene tree setting.
- Bathroom #2 for this room is located steps away from the bedroom.
- 36' TV with over 800 channels and music.
- Two large sliding closets with clothes hangers, 1 chair, 2 side tables with lamps.
THE KITCHEN (Main Floor):
The very bright and earthy kitchen is fully equipped with new stainless steel kitchen appliances, 2 ovens, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and is fully loaded with everything that you need to cook and eat with. It has a modern breakfast table, WIFI and DSL services.
THE LIVING SPACE/DINING AREA:
- Has spectacular views
- TV with satellite
- Great lounging area for larger groups
This floor has 2 rooms and two bathrooms with doors leading to Deck #1. The home has an elevator in which you go from both floors with.
- Bunk Beds: Full over Full with 1 twin trundle under. 1 Full XL Day Bed
- 42' TV and with satellite channels, including music.
- Free movie streaming on HULU and NETFLIX
- A bar and a fridge
- Storage on bunk bed steps
- Additional closet and drawer space located in spacious bathroom area.
- A queen bed with 600 thread count linens. The rooms window overlooks a serene lush setting.
- Walk-in closet and private bathroom with shower and bath.
Private parking for 4 cars
Located in West Hollywood, which is labeled as the 'upscale' luxury neighborhood of Los Angeles. Situated off the famous Sunset Blvd. 'SUNSET STRIP', on the beautiful Hollywood Hills on a quiet, private, secure street (just a few residential streets away from Sunset Blvd. - within 5 minute walking distance).
THINGS TO DO:
Since the area is so quite you'd never know that just two blocks away is the famous Sunset Boulevard. Filled with sidewalk restaurants and cafes, the best upscale designer boutiques, legendary rock clubs such as, The Whisky A-Go-Go and The Roxy; trendy bars and dance clubs, including the Sky Bar and Key Club, Bar Marmont, Celebrity owned night spots such as The Viper Room, The famed Rainbow Bar and Grill, The Laugh Factory comedy club, The popular House of Blues and The Comedy Store.
* Hollywood Nightlife: hop and a skip away
* Rodeo Drive: 3 miles
* Chinese Mann Theater & Hollywood Walk of Fame: 3 miles
* LACMA Museum (La Brea Tarpits): 3.5 miles
* Kodak Theater: 3.5 miles
* Paramount Pictures: 4.9 miles
* J. Paul Getty Museum: 6 miles
* Universal Studios & Universal Studios City Walk: 6.5 miles
* Warner Bros. Studios: 7.5 miles
* Griffith Park Observatory: 8 miles
* Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA): 10 miles
* Santa Monica Pier and Beaches: 11.4 miles
* California Science Center (great for kids): 13 miles
* Burbank Airport: 13.4 miles
* Los Angeles International Airport: 16 miles
* Six Flags Magic Mountain: 26 miles
* Disneyland: 33.4 miles
We love the West Hollywood area because of the fantastic food and vibrant nightlife. My husband and I live in Northern California now and this vacation home is inviting because it allows family and friends to gather and enjoy the city together and although the city life is exuberant, the home is surrounded by trees and life allowing for serenity when needed (as someone that lived in Los Angeles for 10 years, I know a home like this is hard to find!). We enjoy BBQ by the pool or walking down to the Sunset Strip and having brunch in the morning, sitting by the little cafes on the street and people watching. We like taking a drive down Sunset Blvd., which leads us to the beach and return home for a siesta. There is so much to see and do and this home is located in the central of all of it. It's a very safe, calm, and beautiful neighborhood - yet Sunset Blvd. is just a short walk away.
Perfect house for our 1st stay in L.A.! Plenty of room for our family of 5 plus new baby. Loved everything!
We stayed at this home for 5 days with 6 teenagers and 2 small children. Everything was great! We had a great time with no complaints. Can wait to go back.
I thought it was a great place at a great price. It was clean, spacious, great location and accommodated everyone well. It could be a bit more modernized, but outside of that I was EXTREMELY pleased and would visit the property again! Claudia was available via phone for whatever was needed and took care of things in a timely fashion in which I appreciated. I did have issues with the pool not being cleaned on time, but she took care of it ASAP! Would definitely recommend to others and already want a trip back!
A really great property in the best location in LA.
Extremely comfortable, large house with everything you could need for your stay.
Would happily recommend this house to anyone!
Really enjoyed our stay. All pics and description are accurate. Location was amazing. Literally walking distance to Sunset Strip. Would not hesitate in a heartbeat to return or recommend to others!
The listing was very accurate, bedrooms and bathrooms as described. This lovely house is tucked in the hills but nice and close to restaurants and stores. It was great having plates, cups, pots and pans available. The pool was great to use - a little buggy, but I think that comes with the time of year. The house is spacious and comfy - we were out and about quite a bit and wish we had more time to spend at the home itself!
The house is located off the famous Sunset Boulevard in the upscale 'Sunset Plaza' neighborhood. The neighborhood is a quiet multi-million dollar area and you are safe to walk the streets day and night and enjoy the fantastic Sunset Plaza free of worries. Enjoy the peace and quite of having a home and the luxury of choosing your flavor of excitement on your watch.
Known for its glamour, good times and rock and roll, the boulevard is the mile and a half stretch of Sunset between Hollywood and Beverly Hills that has been dubbed 'The Sunset Strip.' Running between Crescent Heights & Doheny Drive is 'Sunset Plaza', which embraces a premier collection of local rock clubs, chic sidewalk cafes for fantastic people watching, prime restaurants for the foodies, comedy for a happy soul, plenty of boutiques for the fashion conscious, different bars that fit your personality and much more... Please click on the Map above to see what is nearby.
All touristic sites are a short droive away to include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, MOCA museum, Touristic Buses, Rodeo Drive and Getty’s Museum
Come and visit soon, there is plenty to see and do! Warm Regards, The Coffeys
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Spring/Summer Both Floors
Apr 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
2 night minimum stay
Fall/Winter Both Floors
Oct 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|
20 days prior to arrival get your full refund
14 days prior to arrival, loose your security deposit
13 days prior to arrival, no refund
Security Deposit is due 6 months prior to arrival.
Full payment is due 20 days prior to arrival.