This charming and generously proportioned 2 bedroomed cottage has been recently redecorated for comfort and modern living.
Direct access to beautiful Murrays Bay Beach with its historic wharf and safe swimming is a few metres through the owner’s adjoining property.
Five minutes walk along the coastal pathway to Mairangi Bay Village with its cafes, restaurants, ATM and supermarket.
Competely self-contained the cottage is private and a quiet peaceful retreat while still close to all amenities. Off street parking is available for 2 vehicles.
We have boogie boards, kayaks, life jackets, kids beach toys, beach chairs and beach towels available for guests.
Extra heaters and blankets available on request.
• FREE digital Sky TV and Wifi Broadband
• Outdoor furniture and Gas BBQ
• Dishwasher and washing machine
• Baby-sitting by arrangement
• King-size bed in master bedroom, bunk set and single in second bedroom
• Quality cotton sheets, fluffy towels
• Coastal walks to Mairangi Bay (5 minutes), Campbells Bay (15 minutes), Browns Bay (30 minutes)
• 16 kms from central Auckland (bus – 20 minutes)
• 5 kms from North Harbour Stadium and Albany shopping centre (bus 20 minutes, car 10 minutes)
• AUT and Massey Universities 10 minutes drive
• Millennium Institute of Sport 5 minutes drive
• Bruce Mason Centre and Takapuna beach and shops (10 minutes drive or bus)
Smoking allowed outside only.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$40.00 per stay); Linen (included);