You will never tire of the spectacular views overlooking Opito Bay and the Bay of Islands from this welcoming kiwi beach house. The perfect location for relaxing, fishing, boating and diving – you don’t have to go far to catch fish, you can even use the dinghy and fishing gear provided! A quick 3 minute walk to a very safe swimming beach, ideal for children and the boat ramp easily accessible anytime. Best of all is the soothing spa pool, which is fantastic after a day at the beach, out on the water or after exploring the native bush walks.
• This traditional kiwi beach house comprises four bedrooms, an open living and dining area including a drywood fireplace (perfect for the winter escape), separate laundry and a well equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and oven.
• The outdoor deck area comes complete with a gas BBQ, outdoor furniture and spa pool set among palm trees and native plants.
• Ample parking for cars and a large boat, there’s even a station to fillet your fresh catch of the day.
• Complimentary use of a dinghy and basic fishing gear.
• 15 minutes by boat to some of the best diving spots.
• A kiwi sanctuary – hear kiwi at night and explore the DOC tracks in the day.
Great location for discovering the wide array of attractions that the
Bay of Islands and Northland has to offer. Suitably close to the vibrant township of Kerikeri, well known for its restaurants, vineyards, boutique craft shops, market, golf course and historic sites.
Escape to a tranquil, peaceful bay - ideal for a family, romantic getaway or as the perfect base for all your water adventures. Come and experience it for yourself.
An optional cleaning service is available for $50 - please enquire about this at time of booking
Two night minimum stay
Smokers welcome but smoking not permitted in the house
Linen available on request, a charge of $15 per person applies
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$65.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);