|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
What makes our unit unique? We have a Sleep Number bed. You can control the firmness of each side of the California King bed!
We have a new California King SLEEP NUMBER Bed!
(control the firmness of each side of the mattress)
1. Located on the 7th floor of the South tower, facing South (the sunny side of the building)
2. Third unit from the front of the building with a spectacular view of the island of Lana'i
3. 1,000 square feet of space and our extra long lanai/deck overlooks the Whaler's Village next door which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and activities.
4. Our lanai/deck has two chaise lounges and a cocktail height table and chairs so you look OVER the railing not through it.
5. Big Screen HDTV in living room and HD flat screen in the bedroom
6. Blu-Ray DVD player & DVR cable box (Digital Video Recorder) in living room & bedroom with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon account online access.
7. FREE HBO
8. FREE wireless internet
9. Stereo System that you can use with your IPOD/Iphone
10. Lots of board games to play on the lanai/deck when you are ready to come in from the sun
11. Playstation with games
12. Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel gear and beach toys are in the unit for your use.
13. Lots of fun appliances - ice cream maker, waffle maker, iced tea maker, rice/vegetable steamer/cooker etc
14. New Kerurig individual k-cup Coffee maker
15. We've made it our home away from home in the heart of paradise, and we hope that you will find that it is also a place for you to share a romantic getaway or a relaxing family vacation.
First let me say that Julie was great from our initial inquiry through to the end of our three week vacation. It's hard to add anything new to the other reviews of this condo. We were surprised at how large both the living room and bedroom are, also the lanai. The kitchen could do with a bit of updating but it served our purpose and is very well equipped. We ate all our meals on the lanai as it has wonderful views and there's lots to watch. We had lunch several times at the two restaurants next door, The Hula Grill and Leilani's. The food was good, the beer even better! Kaanapali beach is the best in the area. We're very glad we picked Julie's condo and certainly hope we'll be back.
The property could use some updates but overall great place to stay. We enjoyed having the beach right out our front door and being able to watch for whales out on the balcany.
My husband and I stayed in Julie's family condo for 12 days and enjoyed every day. The condo had everything you could use, the view was incredible and Julie, Mary and Karen were great to deal with. This was our third trip to Maui and the first time booking this condo. We can't wait to go back.
We've been to Maui several times and love the Kaanapali area but have always stayed in hotels. This time we chose a condo and will never go back to a hotel again. Julie's condo met every need we were looking for and more. We were right next to Whalers Village with all it's shops and restaurants and the beach was a short elevator ride away. The condo was just the right size giving us room to spread out, relax and eat some meals in which of course saved on the travel expenses. The mornings on the lanai was a great place to eat breakfast and enjoy the view of the ocean to the right and mountains to the left after a restful night on the sleep number bed. Julie was very helpful and quickly returned emails including giving us advice before our arrival regarding shopping and dining suggestions. We can't wait to go back to Maui and enjoy the condo life again.
This place was perfect for us. The first time we had stayed there. The condo is well situated on the 7th floor. Very spacious, well looked after with everything you need and nice for relaxing. Great position near the beachfront. Walking distance to anything you need. Julie is very helpful and quick to respond to emails.
This is the second time this year we have stayed in Julie's condo. The condo itself is spacious, very comfortable, very well kept and has everything you need to enjoy your vacation. The condo's location on the 7th floor is great with a large comfortable lanai to relax and take in the ocean views. The property has a great beachfront with plenty of chairs and towels readily available as well as a very nice pool. It is a great place to bring the family! Julie is incredibly helpful and responds very quickly to your emails. We will definitely be staying there again!
Maui Ocean Center located in Maalaea Harbor
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Winter Average Rate
Jan 10 2017 - Apr 17 2017
1 night minimum stay
Spring Average Rate
Apr 18 2017 - May 31 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Accidential damage Plan||$49|
|Onsite Daily Resort Fees||$16|
|Check Out Cleaning||$160|
Hawaii Tax ID: #TA 072-692-1216-01 & #GE 072-692-1216-01
Peak Season: $265 to $350 (Jan-April, June-Aug, Parts of Nov & Dec)
Low Season: $250-$305 (May, Sept-Mid-Nov, part of Dec)
Holiday rates: $295-$425 - 14 night min (Dec/Jan)
Rates based on cash/ck discount for a party of 2. There is an additional fee for more then 2 guest and extra cleaning. Regular rates slightly higher to include credit card fees.
Guest will have different options for travel damage & protection (required), travel insurance on rental agreement.
Special: Rate are discounted for cash/check rate +cleaning +amenities Fee (cash/check rate) for party of 2. 5 night min. Check for discounts for under 5 nights.