|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
What makes our unit unique? We have a Sleep Number bed. You can control the firmness of each side of the California King bed!
We have a new California King SLEEP NUMBER Bed!
(control the firmness of each side of the mattress)
1. Located on the 7th floor of the South tower, facing South (the sunny side of the building)
2. Third unit from the front of the building with a spectacular view of the island of Lana'i
3. 1,000 square feet of space and our extra long lanai/deck overlooks the Whaler's Village next door which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and activities.
4. Our lanai/deck has two chaise lounges and a cocktail height table and chairs so you look OVER the railing not through it.
5. Big Screen HDTV in living room and HD flat screen in the bedroom
6. Blu-Ray DVD player & DVR cable box (Digital Video Recorder) in living room & bedroom with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon account online access.
7. FREE HBO
8. FREE wireless internet
9. Stereo System that you can use with your IPOD/Iphone
10. Lots of board games to play on the lanai/deck when you are ready to come in from the sun
11. Playstation with games
12. Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel gear and beach toys are in the unit for your use.
13. Lots of fun appliances - ice cream maker, waffle maker, iced tea maker, rice/vegetable steamer/cooker etc
14. New Kerurig individual k-cup Coffee maker
15. We've made it our home away from home in the heart of paradise, and we hope that you will find that it is also a place for you to share a romantic getaway or a relaxing family vacation.
This was our first condo experience, and we sure are glad we chose Julie's beautiful unit!! Our family of 4 is getting a bit too big for a hotel room, so we decided it was time to look into condos. This condo is wonderful and fully equipped with everything you need. The view is spectacular and it's located right in the middle of shopping and restaurants. We ended up going to Lanai for the day, which I would highly recommend! The water shuttle leaves several times a day from Laihana and it was a wonderful day trip. We hope to stay again in your wonderful condo in paradise!!
My husband and I stayed at this condo for 12 days in Devember for the second year in a row. This condo is very well kept, very comfortable, 2 large screen TV's, spacious with incredible views of the beach and ocean. It is well furnished and has everything you can think of to make a meal, blend up drinks or make a cup of coffee to take out on the lanai and enjoy the spectacular view. The lanai is a great size and it not only includes chairs and a table but also has lounge chairs to relax on. A highlight from my recent trip was taking advantage of using the binoculars provided there and being able to see the whales jumping out of the ocean. A good feature about this condo is that it is within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Ive heard people say that a view doesnt really matter when on vacation but I can tell you it does and I look forward to staying at this condo again when I go to this paradise of the island of Maui.
Julie's condo is beautiful and comfortable. She has great furniture, many appliances in the kitchen and a new sleep number bed. We have stayed in her condo before and chose our dates based on her availability. She is very easy to work with, responds promptly and is a very caring owner. We have never met her but love working with her and staying in her condo. We wish we could give more than 5 stars. She is fantastic!
First let me say that Julie was great from our initial inquiry through to the end of our three week vacation. It's hard to add anything new to the other reviews of this condo. We were surprised at how large both the living room and bedroom are, also the lanai. The kitchen could do with a bit of updating but it served our purpose and is very well equipped. We ate all our meals on the lanai as it has wonderful views and there's lots to watch. We had lunch several times at the two restaurants next door, The Hula Grill and Leilani's. The food was good, the beer even better! Kaanapali beach is the best in the area. We're very glad we picked Julie's condo and certainly hope we'll be back.
The property could use some updates but overall great place to stay. We enjoyed having the beach right out our front door and being able to watch for whales out on the balcany.
My husband and I stayed in Julie's family condo for 12 days and enjoyed every day. The condo had everything you could use, the view was incredible and Julie, Mary and Karen were great to deal with. This was our third trip to Maui and the first time booking this condo. We can't wait to go back.
Maui Ocean Center located in Maalaea Harbor
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Winter Average Rate
Jan 10 2017 - Apr 17 2017
1 night minimum stay
Spring Average Rate
Apr 18 2017 - May 31 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Accidential damage Plan||$49|
|Onsite Daily Resort Fees||$16|
|Check Out Cleaning||$160|
Hawaii Tax ID: #TA 072-692-1216-01 & #GE 072-692-1216-01
Peak Season: $265 to $350 (Jan-April, June-Aug, Parts of Nov & Dec)
Low Season: $250-$305 (May, Sept-Mid-Nov, part of Dec)
Holiday rates: $295-$425 - 14 night min (Dec/Jan)
Rates based on cash/ck discount for a party of 2. There is an additional fee for more then 2 guest and extra cleaning. Regular rates slightly higher to include credit card fees.
Guest will have different options for travel damage & protection (required), travel insurance on rental agreement.
Special: Rate are discounted for cash/check rate +cleaning +amenities Fee (cash/check rate) for party of 2. 5 night min. Check for discounts for under 5 nights.