|Minimum Stay||5 - 14 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Congratulations! You've discovered Kamaole Sands, the best holiday complex in Maui. Now you have found one of the best units in the complex!
Top 10 Reasons Why this Unit Is For You:
1. Large Lanai-Far fewer than half the units in Kam Sands have a large lanai. Settle for nothing less!
2. Privacy, Privacy, Privacy-Most units have your neighbor looking onto your lanai. Not here, no one looking in from the side or garden area.
3. Bright-Let the sun shine in or enjoy the lights at night. A bonus side window enhances the suite with light and views.
4. Quiet-Situated on the 3rd floor at the end of the building, you have relief from elevator noise, odd hour arrivals and departures, and from the pool and tennis.
5. Close, Yet Quiet-While avoiding the noise from everything, this unit is less than 2 minutes from the pool or tennis courts and as close to the beach as most buildings.
6. 'A' Rating from the complex management with gourmet kitchen, brand new capet, large tiles, upholstery, paint and king bed and two flat screen TV's.
7. Competitive Rates-Price competitive with lesser rated units.
8. Ocean View- Great view of the Pacific Ocean, Ma'alaea Bay and north half way to Lahaina where the West Maui Mtns. meet the Pacific Ocean. Sunset (winter months) and ocean view from the front entrance breezeway.
9. Internet- Bring your lap top, our unit provides free WiFi.
10. Fully Equipped-We've gone that extra mile to make your holiday an enjoyable one with a new Westin King, Heavenly Bed, well equipped kitchen, tennis racquets, thirsty beach towels, beach chairs,umbrella and much more.
You're Going To Love It. Call Us Now!
Keywords: Condominium, free parking, w/d, near Kam 3 beach.
We love Maui. it has the best weather in the world, world class beaches, is the perfect size plus the friendly Hawaiian locals & culture make it a safe haven for a lengthy or short tropical vacation. It is absolutely perfect.
Deb Cochrane purchased this condo in 2008
We holidayed in Maui for 30 years, the first 15 in Kaanapali and the last 15 in South Kihei at Kamaole Sands. Over the years we stayed in almost every building at Kam Sands assessing the features and benefits of each. For many years we traveled with our children, now it is just the two of us with the exception of wonderful visits from our kids. We chose our suite because of the large lanai, the ocean view and the privacy. We now winter for five months in our renovated Maui home and know we made the right choice, we love, love. love it.
Third floor, end unit with an EXTREMELY private lanai (deck) with an ocean view over Kamaole 2 Beach. A rare bonus extra(end) window where sunset colors that light up the sky can be enjoyed. We're situated a quiet distance from the elevator, garbage chute & electronic car gate.
Thank-you for the use of your home. We had an opportunity to see other units while here and yours is exceptional!! We love Maui and are sad to go, we hope to be back soon. Mahalo.
As our daughter and family live in Kihei, we visit Maui once a year and stay in an area condo. We have never found a condo that we would want to return to---until this year! The owners of this condo have provided absolutely everything that one needs for an exceptional stay on Maui. It was extremely clean and beautifully decorated. The lanai is fantastic and feels like an extension of the living room. The generously sized table and six chairs is the perfect dining option for meals with an ocean view. The open concept kitchen adds to the spaciousness of the living area. A large kitchen island makes for a wonderful work space and there are 6 bar stools for some company while you cook! The kitchen is very well appointed. There is a corner window with a bamboo shade that gives extra light and provides another sunset view. We never once turned on the air conditioner because we found that the cross-ventilation was very good. The ceiling fans added a little extra that made the condo completely comfortable. We also appreciated having the second bathroom with a one bedroom condo. There was plenty of dresser and closet space in the bedroom. The Bosch washer and dryer were excellent. We also enjoyed taking the beach chairs provided by the owners to the beach across the street (along with a bottle of wine & appetizers) to enjoy the wonderful sunsets. The pool area at Kam Sands includes a hot tub as well as a children's pool (which our grandchildren enjoyed with us). The reserved parking spot is also close to the elevator. We found the location to be really wonderful. The condo unit is near a rear exit gate where one can make a left to get to the beach road or a right to access the highway about 3/4 of a mile away. We enjoyed restful sleep and it was a very quiet place to stay. The owners went out of their way to be accommodating to us and were very quick to answer our emails. They are just great to work with! We have already begun our plans to return next spring and rent this unit again!
This is our third time staying in this condo. The owners of this beautiful home have taken the time to think of everything possible to make a vacation just that very thing -- a total respite from the petty concerns of everyday. Beautifully updated and tastefully furnished, there were days where, in spite of the gorgeous weather, we took our time simply enjoying sitting on the lanai, having breakfast and catching up on our reading. These are things we seldom take the time to do at home. Perfect comfort. Already counting the moments till we can go back. P.S. See how many roosters you can find...:-)
My wife and I stayed at this property in mid July and must admit it exceeded our expectations. The condo had everything that we needed and then some. We enjoyed the natural breeze when the door and slider were open through the condo so we didn't require the air conditioner. We used the ceiling fan and the bedroom fan at night to keep the heat down. The views of the sunset from the Lanai were amazing and we took far too many photos every night. The beaches, which were truly beautiful, are very close and the condo had great Tommy Bahama beach chairs that could be carried like a back pack and a beach umbrella. There were boogie boards and tennis rackets for use if so desired. The bbq area was close and the Weber grills were always very clean. The big plus for this unit is that it is away from the elevator and the lanai is very private and large. The reno of this condo is tastefully done with granite and stainless appliances. We really appreciated having a second bathroom which was a real plus. Yes there is some street noise but we did not find this a problem at all. The grounds are very nice in this large resort and the pool area is well configured for all ages. We spent most of the time at the beach as we would take sand and surf over a pool any day. There is an information binder that the owners have put together that we found very informative and consulted it almost on a daily basis. There are shops and restaurants within walking distance plus a few happy hour places nearby as well. We have stayed in Kihei a few times over the years and we both agree that this is the best condo that we have stayed in. The owners are very accommodating and responded promptly to my emails and questions prior to our departure. This is a fabulous unit to stay in and we would certainly go back again......
The suite was perfect. Such a great location and such a nice condo. Owners were great! So many amenities and overall awesome place. Would go again.
We arrived very late on the 1st day in the apartment and we were very please to see how big and well furnished this place was ( 1bed room 2 bathroom with showers, one main room including a full kitchen ). We were able to empty our luggage in all the free available space .
The bedroom contains:
- a big king bed
- lot of storage capabilities
- a safe (extra charge for that service)
- 1 ceiling fan ( including a light )
- 1 standing fan
- 1 big TV ( that allows to plug usb to see your own pics and videos for instance )
- alarm clock
The first bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and contains :
- 1 sink surrounded by a big mirror
- an Italian shower
- a toilet
In the corridor between the entry door and the main room :
- the washing machine and dryer
The second bathroom is accessible from the corridor and contains :
- 1 sink surrounded by a big mirror
- a little shower ( I think that if you weight more than 250pds you'll have big trouble in this bathroom in general )
- a toilet
The kitchen :
- fully equipped ( really whatever you can think about will be there!)
The rest of the main room:
- 1 ceiling fan ( without light )
- big TV in a furniture
- AC unit
- a big 6 seats table
- some storage capabilities as well
In terms some storage and furniture it's really amazing, but we didn't like :
- it's really noisy : coming from the road in front of the lanai, coming from the other apartments ( we had Childs in the other apartments on the second weeks of our stay and we could ear them properly...), coming from one of the apartment that was in work to be renewed etc... The only way to avoid that noise is to use the fans in the rooms to cover the other noises.
- the complex rules : you're not allowed to do whatever with a list longer than my arm. We were in vacation and we knew that we had to take care not to annoy anything else, but the list of rules is just impressive ( maybe it's our Latin side that doesn't like too much that kind of way of doing)...
- it's not well situated for what we had to do : we were hiking and most of the spots were 45-60 mins drive at list every day, so if you want a more central place, go in north Kihei you'll earn at least 15 mins ride all the time...
- all the complex is a smoking free area : if you're a smoker, go away!
- the small swimming pool regarding to the complex size ( accessible using a 4 digits codes that's updated every week...)
We felt at home from the day of our arrival until the last moment of our 17 day stay. The views, the sound of birds, the amazing light & breezes instantly sent us into vacation mode. This feeling was then supported by fun decor, friendly staff and smiling teams of folks maintaining the gardens and beautiful bbq areas. We traveled with extended family and were able to meet in the common areas for swimming, tossing a football or watching a sunset while still celebrating the quiet serenity of our condo-away-from-home. The informational binder provided some great local tips for dining and we felt our location was convenient to a ton of Maui adventures. We hope to return again and again, Scott & Jo Lykken
bocce ball played on the large grassy area at Kam 3 beach, and whales guaranteed to perform off Kam 3 during the winter months.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2016 - Nov 23 2016
7 night minimum stay
Nov 24 2016 - Dec 14 2016
7 night minimum stay
Dec 15 2016 - Jan 5 2017
14 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Please contact owner with special requests or payment options
Resort Fee of $31.46 and Registration of $15.00 is paid directly to the Resort upon check-in. Total: $51.46
Safe rental is extra and offered to each guest upon registration.
Check-out cleaning is guest's responsibility and added to total rental fee. $130.00 via VRBO