|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Our Monterey A San Clemente beach cottage features stunning full ocean and pier views from the living room, dining room, all three bedrooms, a sun room and two balconies. This beautiful 2 story vacation home in San Clemente's Pier area is only 200 yards from the beach and pier.
But that’s not all! You will find plenty to love inside this San Clemente vacation home as well. Fully remodeled, and designed and decorated with your comfort in mind, Monterey A includes the following:
Living Room & Living Room Deck:
- Located on the first level, the spacious living room has comfortable seating and large windows for a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Double sliding glass doors lead onto a large deck with space for outdoor dining, or simply enjoying the ocean breeze.
- Sliding doors and ceiling fan in the living room allow for a refreshing ocean breeze to waft through the room.
- Living room also includes a flat screen HD TV with cable and a DVD player for fun vacation movie nights.
Kitchen & Dining:
- The kitchen is all new, with new appliances and quartz counter tops.
- As with all Beachside Vacation Rentals kitchens, this kitchen is equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and everything you will need for cooking on vacation.
- Next to the kitchen the dining area seats 6.
- A booster-style high chair is included for your smaller guests. Need an additional booster seat, or other baby items? Call and ask about our concierge services at 800-408-1822.
Monterey A features three bedrooms, a guest bedroom on the first level and two master suites on the second level.
First Master Suite:
- A spacious bedroom with fantastic ocean views and sliding doors onto the enclosed sun room.
- The sun room also has French doors opening onto a second balcony with some of the most sweeping ocean views in the entire vacation home.
- King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV make this a comfortable, relaxing room.
- Private bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
Second Master Suite:
- Another spacious master bedroom, also with amazing ocean views and sliding doors onto the sun room and balcony.
- A convertible couch bed is available. This state of the art pull out bed is as comfortable as a regular mattress.
- Second master suite also includes King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV.
- Private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
Guest bed & bath:
- The guest bedroom is on the first level and includes two twin beds.
- Guest bedroom also includes a ceiling fan and HD TV.
- The guest bathroom is also on the first level and includes ample counter top space as well as a shower/tub combination.
- A pack-n-play style crib is provided in one of the bedroom closets.
- We're pleased to provide beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, an ice chest, a wagon and boogie boards.
- Also for your use is a separate laundry room, located next to the front door, with front loading washer and dryer.
- A BBQ is also included for outdoor cooking.
One garage space and one driveway parking space are included with this unit. Please be aware that the parking space in front of the garage is very small. Two maximum cars allowed to park on the property. Per San Clemente ordinance cars must be parked onsite and are not legally allowed to park on street.
This property includes central heat, but does not have air conditioning. The ceiling fans and windows provide for a refreshing ocean breeze to cool this vacation home.
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-314856
The area surrounding the pier has a small market, a few family owned restaurants, a coffee shop, frozen yogurt shop and the famous Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier. The quaint down town area of San Clemente, Del Mar, is only a few walking blocks away. There are many wonderful restaurants, stylish boutiques, antique shops, surf shops as well as coffee and tea houses. There is also a great farmers market every Sunday on Del Mar until noon.
Need additional accommodations in the pier bowl area? We manage three other units in this same building!
VRBO 422237 :Monterey B, 1 bed, 1 bath, with private patio.
VRBO 223493 :Monterey C, 1 bed, 1 bath, with private patio.
VRBO 211551 : Monterey D, a studio unit perfect for 2!
Book all four to sleep up to 19 guests!
If you are thinking about renting in San Clemente's Pier area for a long weekend, a week, month or longer, we would love the opportunity to take care of your San Clemente vacation rental needs at Beachside Vacation Rentals.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now!
Keywords: San Clemente California, Beach House, Beach Condo, Vacation Rental, Pier Area, Beach Home, Ocean View, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom,
Beachside Vacation Rentals in South Orange County is dedicated to an incredible guest experience, we look forward to helping you book your vacation getaway. Call today to rent this wonderful home.
Ocean, views, Ocean Views, Ocean Views.
Close to the beach, nicely done, clean, everything you need for a weekend or month long stay including full kitchen, washer and dryer and more.
Close to the pier and beach
Love the location and unit. Very nice and met our needs. The beach equipment and unit supplies were excellent.
Excellent area and Vacation Spot.
I loved how cozy this property was, it made me feel at home. I have a very hard time staying away from home, and I felt very relaxed here.
We really loved the location. It was walking distance to everything.
This property had everything you could think of, however, I would recommend some beach bikes.
We had a great experience with Beachside Vacation Rentals. All our questions were answered in a timely manner, everything went very smoothly, and they were very helpful.
Great view, large condo, roomy, great experience and great area!
Parking was bad what what do you expect at the beach
We will be coming back in the next 5-6 months for another week.
The view, the way it is appointed. Nice Area!
Everything is awesome! Fantastic!!!!!
Everything was superior!
This property was spacious, clean and the views were spectacular
The area was at the ocean filled with restaurants and seaside activities
We had everything we needed.
Excellent. Staff was always available for questions and very courteous and helpful
Everything else was perfect!!
We will definitely rent from you again
Great decks over looking the ocean
Very Clean, laid back. Loved it.
The property had everything we could need. Turn key! The only thing we missed was a hot tub or jacuzzi tub.
Very easy working with Beachside and Sherri worked with us on the price. We'll definitely book again this year!
Great stay, thank you!
Located in the most desireable vacation location in San Clemente, known by locals as the San Clemente Pier Bowl, this property has been recently remodeled and is just 6 buildings to the beach. Professionally managed by Beachside Vacation Rentals in San Clemente, you will be well taken care of during your stay.