|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Set on Ucluelet's Big Beach, this 1900 square foot two bedroom beachfront townhome is the ideal place to cure you of city pressures. As you arrive into the charming fishing village of Ucluelet, drive through Rainforest Estates and make a left on Marine Drive, you will be captured instantly by the spirit of the West Coast. The city will instantly feel worlds away.
Whether you are looking to for an escape for two, a family or up to 3 couples (6 people), there is no better place to connect with the West Coast and those closest to you. The ultimate in West Coast living!
No detail is overlooked in this contemporary West Coast townhome that is completely at home on the edge of the Pacific. Exposed cedar, white walls and floor to ceiling windows create a space that is all about the view. The open great room (living, dining & kitchen) features casual beach comfort and extends onto a spacious outdoor balcony. The clean-lined 'picnic' table is the perfect venue for long evenings around the table. The kitchen is equipped with a gas cook top and all other equipment needed to enjoy an evening with friends.
The second floor master suite features vaulted ceiling and exposed timbers, a large ocean view balcony and ocean view jetted soaker tub. There is nothing between you and the ocean but a few pieces of drift wood! With a master like this, you won't want to leave.
With the Wild Pacific Trail out the front door, the Lighthouse Walk a 10 minute walk and the beaches of the Pacific Rim National Park (Long Beach) only 5 minutes up the road, this is the perfect home base for your West Coast adventure.
We loved our time here. What a great place to relax. The views were huge, both inside the condo and from the large decks...great for watching the tides, waves, and wildlife (easy to spot eagles and whale spouts). The condo is modern, spacious, well-fitted, and very clean. We enjoyed having such amenities as the fireplace, spa tub, laundry, and wi-fi...all worked well. Just steps out the door, you can be on the beach, or on the fabulous Wild Pacific Trail, which made for easy spur-of-the-moment outings. While the Pacific Rim National Park is certainly a draw for the area, we found the public Wild Pacific Trail to be a surprise gem, and did repeat visits at various times of the day, for unbeatable coastal vistas, tide pool exploring, whale-spotting, wave-crashing, eagles, photo-ops. Likewise for Ucluelet: While we did go to Tofino a couple of times to poke around, we were quite happy to be staying in "Ukee", which has its own share of nice amenities, eateries, and a couple of finer restaurants, without as much of the touristy feel. Let me add, though, that we played this vacation very low-key just to relax, but for the adventure seekers, there are plenty of options in the area...more rigorous hikes, kayaking, surfing, fishing, etc. The only thing we don't like about this location is that it is two days' travel from where we live! But we do hope to return someday. The property manager was a delight to work with and made everything easy. It was a great property in a gorgeous location making for a perfect getaway.
Our 3rd time back since 2011... we'll keep coming back - great location, apartment is in great shape and owner/caretaker are responsive.
My family of 6 had a wonderful visit in your beautiful condo rental!
1. Location, location, location!
2. Easy access to the Wild Pacific Trail.
3. Spacious unit was clean, and well-equipped with fully stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, plenty of towels and linens.
4. Amazing views from both the upper and lower floors.
5. Two large decks (upper/lower) overlooking big beach with plenty of comfy adirondack chairs and tables!
6. Lots of good books to browse through.
7. Super-fast security deposit refund.
8. Lots of beach towels were provided. Thanks!
9. Simple check-in/out procedures.
Minor negatives/recommended improvements:
1. The propane gas grill on the deck is old and very small (only a single burner).
2. No beach chairs were provided (so we donated a pair for the next guests)!
3. Since the daytime temperatures were relatively high, we found that we had to keep the deck doors and windows open for sufficient air flow. This allowed a several mosquitos to enter the unit, which woke us up several times at night. I don't know how this could be prevented without adding screens, but screens would obstruct the beautiful views!
4. This is a very special place; an amazingly serene setting, unlike any other we have encountered. Our last night, however, was a little annoying as we had a very early morning departure, and we were kept awake late by a music festival at a nearby campground. A quick letter to the local governance regarding noise pollution might be worthwhile.
Thank you again for making your vacation home available to us! We would definitely return!
We had such a lovely stay at this property. Everything was clean, orderly and the views were amazing. We would love to come back again!
The property is beautifully laid out and is in one of the best locations in Ucluelet. We loved sitting on one of the many patios and watching the waves crash onto the rocky shoreline. We could even see whales swim by in the distance! The owners were very prompt and helpful. We will definitely return to this property.
This place is amazing! We were a group of 6 girls staying for 3 nights. The location is very convenient to restaurants and highway. The ocean view from the master bedroom and the living room downstairs is spectacular. Very spacious and clean the entire unit. We used the outdoor bbq grill the first night at the patio, was perfect. Has everything that we needed. Thank you for allowing us to stay. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$375|
Rates are subject to vary. Sometimes less, sometimes more.