4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, library, swimming pool, solarium, garage, garden
Villa Adelaide is a rural house with Andalusian architecture of the nineteenth century, through which passes a drain of Moorish origin.
The structure is divided into 3 levels. Living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom on each floor, 3 double bedrooms and one single, a study room with library, fireplace and board games, plus a private solarium and terrace. We retain some vintage furniture and fixtures.
- Automated main entrance gate with remote control.
- Elevating garage door with remote control.
- Perrera with outdoor patio.
- Glorieta - arbor with soothing fountains and water lilies.
- Pool of 10x5x2 meters' automatic debugging, multi-color LED lighting, lawn and beach chillout area equipped with hammocks.
- Garden with native plants such as jasmine, roses, night gallant, geraniums, bougainvillea, hibiscus, hydrangea, among others.
- Agricultural area of 1000 square meters, where we can find oranges, lemons, tangerines, palm trees, pomegranates, avocados and other ornamental trees such as Araucaria, cypresses and vines lived in parradas. Available to all users
This lovely and very neatly renovated, 200 year old farmhouse gleams white and bright in the midst of joyful countryside, ITS buildings ranging around pretty gardens Which overlook the crystal-blue waters of the fabulous swimming pool below.